Dawgs -2.5

These type of football cliches and rules of thumb etc, dont seem to apply to Saban.
They’re also incorrect.

Historically the team that won the first game also wins the rematch about 56% of the time according to an analysis done a couple years back.

Advertisement
Bama thinks they are always the underdog. Heck, their QB, who was the number 1 recruit playing for the number 1 high school team in the country talked about doubters when winning the Heisman

UGA deeper at RB, UGA better Dline, UGA better o line for sure, everything else rings true. At least try to be impartial - Bama's o line has been getting abused by worse teams all year long, incredibly inconsistent. Saban hates them.

Also you're an idiot for calling my betting breakdown post dumb, or just a Bama s^ckjob, because it's just straight numbers and facts - no emotion tied into it lol. It can easily change, but that's the numbers breakdown the last two days. I know it's hard on CIS, many are allergic to concrete data and statistics on here if it doesn't meet their personal agenda.
I’m going off what I’m seeing and everything I pointed out is true.

Is Mechie still out and Williams limping ….if so I don’t see how Bama wins…They won’t be able to run on UGA like they did Cincinnati and if either one or both of those WR’s are out they’ll be able to double team Bolden and Latu….

Put pressure on Young and this game might go the opposite way as the first one…..Bama has to have Mechie and Williams heathy to win imo…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t no bois sownds like jelusy two me. Lits jus atmit dat dem teems iz reely gud. Dam sun cawl a spaid a spaid.

Young was the difference in the first game, not sure what UGA can do to change that. Cincy made him look average but didn't matter because they couldn't stop the run. Stetson will have to play much better than he did in the SECCG, no turnovers, for UGA to win

Advertisement
I’m interested to see what the buyback number is on Bama. If it’s +3.5 it’s no big deal. But if the line balloons out to +4 or +4.5, either the public money is coming in at a massive amount, and/or there isn’t a whole lot of belief in Bama.

Rat poyson boyz pur rat poyson. Gorja iz dam gud an haz one allot. Bama iz da phynul hirtal doze boyz gots two git pass. Tyme fir a noo dienasty sun. Mebee we il git a shot at em in a cupple yirs.

Dam Sun, I halve as mush trubel undastanding wat yu rite as eye dew lysting tu yu talc. Bottum lyne, iz Gawga gone beet Bama? Inglish pleese.
Ackshully itz Anglush nut Inglish, butt eye diegrass, Watt eyez statin iz dat deez cogerz on dis cite ain’t givin da Dawgs no rispict. Day dang gud an day gun woop up on Bama an eye bet u a fryed postum day gone bee gud agin nex yir! Kwote mee on dat!

Advertisement
Remember when people thought that UGA was gonna run over Bama in the SECCG bc they struggled with Auburn? I was one of the few who said Bama would win by double digits. I'm predicting another Bama win.

Advertisement
Back