Dawgs -2.5

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA up to -3, over is getting hammered (up from 52.5 to 54). Public on Bama (roughly 67% of the handle). Sharps (for those who don't know betting lingo, that's a term for someone who's experienced at betting and is betting real money that books respect, not some regular joe) on UGA.

Last edited:
I'd normally be all over Alabama but the injuries at WR and DB give me pause. This game likely comes down to who can throw the ball better and the Tide did look a little lackluster in that department against Cincinnati.

Advertisement
I'd normally be all over Alabama but the injuries at WR and DB give me pause. This game likely comes down to who can throw the ball better and the Tide did look a little lackluster in that department against Cincinnati.
I think what shocked me the most was the consistent pressure Cinci was able to get on Young. It's not a knock on Cinci, but the fact that Bama handled UGA's front 7 so well, and granted they didn't blitz a ton, but you can bet every dollar you own Kirby is licking his chops seeing what Cinci did on Saturday. You get Young moving and he's nowhere near as effective, he was missing plenty of throws; plus losing Metchie is monumental and people absolutely underestimated that. No one, absolutely no one can step up and replace his production from the bench, so if you double Jameson Williams... Slade Bolden or Brooks are not going to make you pay, at least routinely. Robinson won't run like he did against Cinci, not against those behemoths. They have no one that can cover Brock Bowers, good luck putting a linebacker on him (see SEC Championship game).

I think UGA might win by double digits imo, but I could be wrong. I hope not, in fact I hope both teams are swallowed by a giant sinkhole and never return to the face of the Earth.

QB - Bama
RB - Bama
WR's - Bama
OL - Bama
DL - Bama
Head Coach - Bama

God I hate Bama

Bama wins
UGA deeper at RB, UGA better Dline, UGA better o line for sure, everything else rings true. At least try to be impartial - Bama's o line has been getting abused by worse teams all year long, incredibly inconsistent. Saban hates them.

Also you're an idiot for calling my betting breakdown post dumb, or just a Bama s^ckjob, because it's just straight numbers and facts - no emotion tied into it lol. It can easily change, but that's the numbers breakdown the last two days. I know it's hard on CIS, many are allergic to concrete data and statistics on here if it doesn't meet their personal agenda.

Advertisement
UGA deeper at RB, UGA better Dline by a long shot, UGA better o line for sure, everything else rings true. At least try to be impartial - Bama's o line has been getting abused by worse teams all year long, incredibly inconsistent. Saban hates them.

Also you're an idiot for calling my betting breakdown post dumb, or just a Bama s^ckjob, because it's just straight numbers and facts - no emotion tied into it lol. It can easily change, but that's the numbers breakdown the last two days.
Only reason I think Bama may win is the mental aspect that Saban is Kirby's Daddy until proven otherwise.

Only reason I think Bama may win is the mental aspect that Saban is Kirby's Daddy until proven otherwise.
That's absolutely a huge aspect, Saban owns his assistants like they're his children. It's a very big hurdle to overcome, particularly for mental midget Kirby.

I'm taking Bama on a light wager. Saban loves being the underDAWG, and I can't trust that vanilla UGA offense vs. the Bama defense.

Advertisement
Back