Davonte Brown to FSUck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao. Hiring Surtain gotta pay off at some point for them. Go for it to the kids/families I say. All have been non impact so far. Little bro played well for a soph, but if he wants to follow his AH crew go for it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
1704571342721.png

Lmao. Hiring Surtain gotta pay off at some point for them. Go for it to the kids/families I say. All have been non impact so far. Little bro played well for a soph, but if he wants to follow his AH crew go for it. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He's a true freshman not a soph

There was like 6 Ah players on our team this year

They will likely make a play for the younger brother.

They are legacy canes .going to our most hated rival

Advertisement
Addae, wrong or not, you shouldn't be getting into an altercation with a coach. That's Bush league bull**** and part of this new me generation who thinks their voice matters. STFU young man and sit down.

I know Addae is the big evil in the room currently, but ****, someone had to say it since nobody was as it fits the agenda. Even if he was in the wrong, I'd love to know how it was handled. No way both should still be around unless they both manned up and made amends.

Advertisement
I posted 2-3 weeks ago he wouldn't hit the portal.Even though there was rumors he could leave. Not sure what happens after spring but his brother hitting the portal wasn’t a surprise.
Ya I just meant now that davante is headed to FSU, if there was a sense that damari may hop in after spring. I believe that the was original rumored location right? Seems kinda odd FSU would just take davante solo without a hope that they could maybe convince younger bro as well

He's a true freshman not a soph

There was like 6 Ah players on our team this year

They will likely make a play for the younger brother.

They are legacy canes .going to our most hated rival

Thanks for recapping my post! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Soph v freshman was a typo tho.

Being a college coach must suck major *** right now. You have to constantly recruit your own roster, and SOFL is the worst of the worst so far as lack of loyalty/mercenary culture.

Ya I just meant now that davante is headed to FSU, if there was a sense that damari may hop in after spring. I believe that the was original rumored location right? Seems kinda odd FSU would just take davante solo without a hope that they could maybe convince younger bro as well
Bama was getting Damari if it wasn’t UM.

Advertisement
Back