Davonte Brown to FSUck

Bama was getting Damari if it wasn’t UM.
Ah I thought i remember some rumblings on the board that the transfer portal location might be fsu for the Brown bros back at the beginning when it was thought they might both bounce

Advertisement
I meant HS . I don’t get why DB would leave though. He’ll get Nil and will start here. Addae is the only reason I could see.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping as well. Seems risky to bounce when it looks like he's more than likely locked up a starting spot here

Ya I just meant now that davante is headed to FSU, if there was a sense that damari may hop in after spring. I believe that the was original rumored location right? Seems kinda odd FSU would just take davante solo without a hope that they could maybe convince younger bro as well
I would bet Damari and Davante both knew Davatne was going to FSU. With the way all the heritage kids are transferring there this wasn't something that just was thought of and discussed in the last week or two.

Advertisement
The parts about the altercation with Addae and Davonte winding up in Addae's doghouse are 100% true. I don't know about the rest of the information, but Addae treated Davonte like isht from that point forward..
Had this same *ish happen to me with my freshmen DB coach in college. Happens a lot more than you would expect.

Coaches get in their feelings too …

Trailer Town trying to just out politic us? I'm good with these kids not coming back home, little, brown, brown, Jones, etc.. but they're political names which scares me slightly about local perception.

Advertisement
No way that’s true or damari would have left

Davonte was grange this year, I’m glad he’s going to FSU

Should be a easy few P.I. Penalties for us
It happened and Addae has had these type of issues going back years. I’ve mentioned he’s tough deal with in the past. Recruits don’t jive with him either.

All the Brown brothers transferring rumors came from this encounter.

It happened and Addae has had these type of issues going back years. I’ve mentioned he’s tough deal with in the past. Recruits don’t jive with him either.
Results matter, any idea what Mario thinks of the guy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
CB room will be really weak/inexperienced if Damari leaves

Experienced:
Daryl Porter
Jadais Richard

Not Experienced:
Bob Stafford
Demetrius Freeney

Newcomers:
Ryan Mack
Dylan Day
OJ Frederique
Reading this, you could go from a handle to completely sober in under 4 seconds.

I meant HS . I don’t get why DB would leave though. He’ll get Nil and will start here. Addae is the only reason I could see.

Let’s see if this is still a problem by the time the spring practices start.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Addae will be looking to leave. A lot of raises being discussed internally, especially on the defensive side.

When you see $ getting handed out and you’re not on the list, it’s a sign you’re not valued.

Advertisement
Back