Davonte Brown to FSUck

Did Addae sign a 2 year contract when he first arrived? Maybe they're just gonna let him run out it out and hire someone who's likeable and competent

Advertisement
If I’m not mistaken most coaches sign 2 year contracts so maybe he is just not re-signed after his contract expires. I have to imagine Mario would like to find an upgrade in recruiting and now that Lance has a year under his belt he has figured out whether they can work together.
Yeah this was the first thing I thought of as well. Perhaps he was on the fence last year and we were after some bigger candidates we just didnt land so instead of signing someone they saw as potentially a worse fit and be stuck for another 2-years they decided to ride it out with addae. Pretty sure he was announced as a coach in Feb 2022, assuming that is when he signed his contract and that is when his 2 years started, lets see what happens in a month.

I can grab receivers and then just run straight through them when a ball gets thrown in their direction too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the progress and improvement is going from:

2022: OC and QB coach are toxic; OC and players are toxic

To

2023: Addae and players relationship is toxic

#MariosCultureClub

Advertisement
Y’all have to think about it from Mario’s perspective. If he replaces multiple guys every year (and not bc they left for better jobs or better titles), nobody will want to come work for him. He’s put himself and the program in a bad spot trying to make splash hires, that didnt work out. He will likely ride out the remaining bad hires as long as he can to save face.

What a disaster his tenure has been.

Look, Addae sucks and needs to GTFO.

He can't recruit. His coaching is suspect.

What more is there to really say about the guy outside of him being underwhelming - at best.

Advertisement
The parts about the altercation with Addae and Davonte winding up in Addae's doghouse are 100% true. I don't know about the rest of the information, but Addae treated Davonte like isht from that point forward..
He was no good when he was on the field. If he had played well, addae wouldn't have been able to keep off the field so easily

He was no good when he was on the field. If he had played well, addae wouldn't have been able to keep off the field so easily
It was the penalties that killed. A lot of times, he was in position but didn't see the ball and ended up interfering with the receiver. He needs a technician to teach him. Kind of like Beard with the WR. Rumph would've been able to coach up Davonte better and Addae.

It was the penalties that killed. A lot of times, he was in position but didn't see the ball and ended up interfering with the receiver. He needs a technician to teach him. Kind of like Beard with the WR. Rumph would've been able to coach up Davonte better and Addae.
Now, we’re talking the older Brown who played at Central Florida and not the one fresh from high school, right?

Advertisement
Back