Davin Cotton

1. We don't have the room now or looking at a summer pickup as it takes one away from the loaded 2020 class.
  2. We NEED a CB and OL. We don't NEED a DT.
Phillips is a DE/LB btw
We have 7 CBs...we’re good bud.

Advertisement
College Football as we knew it is done.

This, combined with the entitled youth of today (who don't want to work for anything), is gonna create a Free Agency market every year.

Good it’s goin to help us tremendously to offset some of the bag elite recruits we will lose every cycle....

1. We don't have the room now or looking at a summer pickup as it takes one away from the loaded 2020 class.
  2. We NEED an OL and quality LB next year. We don't NEED a DT.
Phillips is a DE/LB btw

Philips is all de here, he was an olb in a 3/4 , which translates to de here. His hand will be in the dirt. And we do have spots , especially for studs. The trenches is where you win.

We can take Philips , the LSU kid and a ol and pocket one spot. We needs some grown men for the 20 season too.

Philips and Cotton would probably be starters in 20

Advertisement
Phillips is a DE/LB btw
I’m confused, if we have 81 scholarships now(I believe that’s how many currently) and we get Phillips and an OLineman, we still wouldn’t be able to add him without it counting towards ‘20 class?

Especially in this CB market.

Crappy market.

I’m confused, if we have 81 scholarships now(I believe that’s how many currently) and we get Phillips and an OLineman, we still wouldn’t be able to add him without it counting towards ‘20 class?

And LSU is six over as we speak. I think we good lol

Are you stupid? They signed ONE top 100 guy on their line and 2 three star guys in ‘19 bringing their numbers to 10. Who is he going to be 4th or 5th if they don’t have the numbers and they rest of their signees are low end 3 stars?

Stop guessing, all you’re doin is making yourself look like an idiot.
You get REALLY upset anytime someone disagrees with you.

Advertisement
Phillips is a DE/LB btw

There is an old saying in baseball that one never has too many pitchers.
Well, same thing in football regarding defensive linemen.
You nab them if they are legit.
As for worrying about the 2020 class.... LMAO, are you serious?

You get REALLY upset anytime someone disagrees with you.
No I’m just adamant about the stuff I pick to fight about. If I go at it with something then I know that I’m going to be right 90% of the time. Me, Gogeta and Dmoney have disagreed on numerous guys since I’ve been here but we never get like this with each other (or bump threads to rub it in each other’s face like some baby). Look at the entire argument...his entire this is guess with no validity and first tried to say the freshmen were gonna jump him (all low rated 3* guys BUT their NT commit) then a transfer that couldn’t crack Texas’s 2 deep all of the sudden is talented enough to crack LSU’s because he didn’t put on weight well. That entire argument was a guess when the kid played last year and LAST year he was a 3rd string.

No I’m just adamant about the stuff I pick to fight about. If I go at it with something then I know that I’m going to be right 90% of the time. Me, Gogeta and Dmoney have disagreed on numerous guys since I’ve been here but we never get like this with each other (or bump threads to rub it in each other’s face like some baby). Look at the entire argument...his entire this is guess with no validity and first tried to say the freshmen were gonna jump him (all low rated 3* guys BUT their NT commit) then a transfer that couldn’t crack Texas’s 2 deep all of the sudden is talented enough to crack LSU’s because he didn’t put on weight well. That entire argument was a guess when the kid played last year and LAST year he was a 3rd string.
I want you to try something. Next time you want to insult someone because they disagree with you, look around the room and name 5 blue things before you post. It worked for Billy Russo, maybe it can help you.

I want you to try something. Next time you want to insult someone because they disagree with you, look around the room and name 5 blue things before you post. It worked for Billy Russo, maybe it can help you.
I don’t have to because I don’t insult most people when they disagree with me.

Advertisement
College Football as we knew it is done.

This, combined with the entitled youth of today (who don't want to work for anything), is gonna create a Free Agency market every year.
I know right! To **** with players having a tad bit more control over their lives. Entitled little ******** :stephenahand:
/s

For those interested - the Texas transfer, Mike Williams was a stud to begin with. He’s from BR and has a ridiculous ceiling. Most people are shocked he didn’t see PT this year at UT. He has had the most impressive month in the weight room of anyone on the LSU team.

Cotton is a technique master and is just too far down the depth chart at LSU. He would simply thrive somewhere else. He is a stud.

Cotton did get in for 2 games. But LSU was “thin” this year. But he would have to summon super powers to get in to the mix next year at LSU.

FYI - he is entering the portal. Obviously he knows, like everyone else, that it’s not a good fit.

Advertisement
I'm all for taking these guys if they can help us win. At some point though we need to develop and unleash our own guys.

No disagreement but it's kids like this that make up for the utter failure in building depth through strong recruiting over the past few years. Manny doing all he can to change that as quickly as possible but it will take time.

Is it the money, or are kids completely retarded these days? Did he really not know what the depth chart looked like? It's not like it is a few years down the line, he's trying to leave after one frickin year.

If he's any good and wants to work we should totally take him.

Advertisement
Back