David Thompson is an Athlete

Advertisement
Saw the film on CS. Kid's definitely an athlete. First round in baseball, serious QB prospect, and can play hoops.

Advertisement
Won't step foot on campus, but he is a nice prospect. Would love for the baseball team to have him for three years.

I'd put it at about 90 percent he ends up here. Between the CBA for MLB in regards to draft picks and some other pieces of the puzzle, I think it would take an un-Godly senior season and a top 20 overall pick to keep him from us. Keep in mind **** be enrolled and working on fball by the time the MLB draft takes place. Also don't be surprised for the drafting team to push for a Kenny Kelly situation, though I don't picture Thompson doing that.

I am great friends with a family who is friends with his family. They swear his mom is demanding he get his degree.

Advertisement
Well if he ends up on campus ill be surprised. But it'd be niice. Not sure he is a game changer on football field though. Niice prospect/athlete.

Won't step foot on campus, but he is a nice prospect. Would love for the baseball team to have him for three years.

Wouldnt he start for the basketball team too?

Lol are you serious? He was often the tallest kid on the court and he's like....6'2. He plays terrible competition. He's a great athlete, but you put him on any other basketball team that plays legit competition and he's just another guy.

Advertisement
Weird. I had this notion, I don't where from, that he was a mobile. But now I see that he's a pocket-passer. Huh.

Advertisement
I'd put it at about 90 percent he ends up here. Between the CBA for MLB in regards to draft picks and some other pieces of the puzzle, I think it would take an un-Godly senior season and a top 20 overall pick to keep him from us. Keep in mind **** be enrolled and working on fball by the time the MLB draft takes place. Also don't be surprised for the drafting team to push for a Kenny Kelly situation, though I don't picture Thompson doing that.

Do not think so. MLB draft is typically in early June, while class starts in August.

Do not think so. MLB draft is typically in early June, while class starts in August.

He'll be enrolled first summer session in May.

Advertisement
Back