Coach Macho aka Beardy Ryan Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 14,425 Oct 15, 2016 #41 Last update I got he was in surgery. I'm waiting on a new update. [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]
Last update I got he was in surgery. I'm waiting on a new update. [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]
R Reshon52ap Sophomore Joined Sep 5, 2015 Messages 602 Oct 16, 2016 #42 The Franchise said: Hate to say it, but he must have done something or been mixed up in some nonsense. Incredibly rare for someone to get capped out for no reason at all. Click to expand... Man u dont know that ****, dont dirty that man name with assumptions, people down here killing as a hobby now
The Franchise said: Hate to say it, but he must have done something or been mixed up in some nonsense. Incredibly rare for someone to get capped out for no reason at all. Click to expand... Man u dont know that ****, dont dirty that man name with assumptions, people down here killing as a hobby now