Dave Willaims PeeWee coach shot in front of team

Advertisement
Wow?! This is crazy!!! Sad those kids had to witness that. Prayers for the coaches family and to those poor kids. Cold world!

Advertisement
Dude was 43 yrs old. Seems a little old for your typical gang retaliation violence but such a brazen shooting by multiple shooters is weird. I know that area well too. You drive by those fields and think those places are sanctuaries against any neighborhood nonsense. Guess not. Obviously is horrible for the victim and his family but sucks for any freakin' kid that had to witness it too.

Supposedly the killer told him last week he was gonna come back and kill him. Now those kids will have that memory in the heads forever

Advertisement
Supposedly the killer told him last week he was gonna come back and kill him. Now those kids will have that memory in the heads forever

Yeah. Those kids will always have this memory in their heads. Don't know the coach, but the article portrays him as a "giving guy" and it's a shame as there should be more role models today - especially in this messed up society. Sad event indeed.

Lord have mercy, that's terrible. Prayers for the kids, their community and his family.

Yeah, that's ****ed. Does anyone know anything about this guy? Other than the obvious.

Nickname was "Disco". (Disco Dave)

Real cool dude from the few times I've been around him.

He was heavily involved in youth sports and custom cars, both of my main interests, so I ran into him plenty of times. He had a kandy pink 73 Chevy convertible. Popular and well-respected dude in the Lauderdale area. Can't imagine why somebody would wanna kill him.

Yeah, that's ****ed. Does anyone know anything about this guy? Other than the obvious.

He was heavily involved in youth sports and custom cars, both of my main interests, so I ran into him plenty of times. He had a kandy pink 73 Chevy convertible. Popular and well-respected dude in the Lauderdale area. Can't imagine why somebody would wanna kill him.

I have 3 LVL 3 vests.

Do you need one?

Mine might not fit you tho.

Advertisement

I have 3 LVL 3 vests.

Do you need one?

Mine might not fit you tho.

Shoot, we keep struggling to win games up here and I might need one soon. LOL

I hope the state brings back sparky for the pieces of trash who did this! Just awful

Advertisement
Horrific and just sad. What is wrong with some people! To take another life is deplorable! God, I pray for the kids that had to witness this barbaric act...

Advertisement
Back