Dave Willaims PeeWee coach shot in front of team

I've been SMH for the last 2 days.

Coach Dave got shot on Thursday night and one of my ex-Linebackers (2014) got shot yesterday during a dispute outside of a Davie barber shop.

Everybody's so quick to pull out guns these days. This generation is so "***** made". SMH

Advertisement

Coach Dave got shot on Thursday night and one of my ex-Linebackers (2014) got shot yesterday during a dispute outside of a Davie barber shop.

Everybody's so quick to pull out guns these days. This generation is so "***** made". SMH

Dayum....Did he survive?

His son is a freshman runningback at a school in Broward. Also goes by the name Disco. Like what was posted earlier, he was a good person and it makes no sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't turn this into some ***** *** argument thread please, just pay respects to the guy who ******* died and the kids who will forever remember that ****. Jesus.

Advertisement

This is true. What the heck is up with people. I have carried my entire adult life and in my auto since I was 16. I grew up in Carol City, not the quietest of hoods and when to school in Opa Locka, no choir boys there either. Somehow I manage to never even take aim at anyone. While we were once a nation of laws, we are now a lawless nation -- from the very top to the bottom. My prayers for the victim, his family, and all personally impacted by this.

Sad story on several levels. And story said there were 600 people in the park when the shooting occurred. Talk about brazen.

Advertisement
Hate to say it, but he must have done something or been mixed up in some nonsense. Incredibly rare for someone to get capped out for no reason at all.

I wonder if they'll protest........

Another dumb white boy trying to be funny.

I'm pretty torn up about it. You guys want to go burn down a hardware store tonight?

C r a c k e r comes on to a thread giving condolences to a good coach and turns it into his white c r a c k e r agenda.

Why give into ignorance only to make yourself ignorant? Don't let the stupidity of some let the issue at hand be forgotten. BLM and these guys are just race baiting and it always takes away from the issue at hand. A coach who did so much for a community was gunned down in front of children in a place where we take our kids to get away from violence.

Advertisement
Back