Off-Topic Dave Chappelle attacked

Where are all the comedians getting cancelled for jokes? Dave Chapelle is the most popular comedian in my lifetime. Joe Rogan is a bazillion-aire. Bill Burr has been one of the hottest acts in comedy for a while. They are all doing the same ****ty act: Making fun of SJW's, LGBT people, and feminists. That's their entire act. Bill Burr and Joe Rogan have lived off it for a decade. And when people say they're ******** for it, they cry like a 6 year old. Who is getting cancelled here?

Feel free to name them.
Has no one heard of Andrew Schulz? He is a white guy. That picks random people out of the crowd and makes fun of them. He has heckled **** and blacks numerous times with pretty "offensive" things. Yet he is still getting booked and is still doing very well for himself. If anyone would have been canceled its this guy.

People don't seem to understand how businesses work. Businesses aren't canceling people out of the goodness of their heart. They do it because it to maximize profits. If you own a comedy show in backwoods Alabama and some guy says the N word. And you cancel him, all your customers are going to go the comedy house 200 acres over where the guy went on twitter and talked about how "I will never cancel a comedian for free speech". And you go out of business. At the same time, if you own a comedy house in Chinatown SF and some guy comes out shredded Chinese people, you refuse to book him, because if you don't, you are going to lose the majority of your clientele and even if you go on twitter bragging about your Freedumbs, you aren't going to be able to pull enough backwoods people from upstate California to come to your shows every week to replace all the Chinese locales you lost.

Its the same with all of these companies. They cancel people who are hurting their pocket. All the people that say schit like "XYZ company lost their customers because they were woke". They aren't doing deep dives through earnings reports. Or listening in to shareholders meetings or anything. They just assume since they disagree with it, its tanking. They don't realize 99.999% of the time it has nothing to do with their canceling or being woke. And the .001% time it did, its because they read the room wrong, not because of the action itself.

In fact most of these guys love a good old fashioned canceling. They just call it a boycott and "the free market response to a boycott". A boycott they don't like is canceling.

Advertisement
The mafia digging up old *** tweets a comedian made. Then he has to step down from hosting the Oscar’s. Now imagine if that’s not the biggest comedian in the world , what happens to his career ? All because of jokes from a tweet ten years earlier smh.

Well, he wouldn't be hosting the oscars if he wasn't one of the biggest so your point is moot.

Kevin hart was also in his 30s when he made those tweets. This is not some college athlete that made these tweets when he was 14 and has changed. He was an adult when he made those tweets and now he can reap the consequences.

It's called hitting a nail on the head. Especially you.
1653351382990.gif

Kevin Hart not hosting the Oscars was a blessing in disguise. He's a bigger star as a result.

Kevin Hart and The Rock are just two monsters of the grind. They are at :100: always and that always wins.

Has no one heard of Andrew Schulz? He is a white guy. That picks random people out of the crowd and makes fun of them. He has heckled **** and blacks numerous times with pretty "offensive" things. Yet he is still getting booked and is still doing very well for himself. If anyone would have been canceled its this guy.

People don't seem to understand how businesses work. Businesses aren't canceling people out of the goodness of their heart. They do it because it to maximize profits. If you own a comedy show in backwoods Alabama and some guy says the N word. And you cancel him, all your customers are going to go the comedy house 200 acres over where the guy went on twitter and talked about how "I will never cancel a comedian for free speech". And you go out of business. At the same time, if you own a comedy house in Chinatown SF and some guy comes out shredded Chinese people, you refuse to book him, because if you don't, you are going to lose the majority of your clientele and even if you go on twitter bragging about your Freedumbs, you aren't going to be able to pull enough backwoods people from upstate California to come to your shows every week to replace all the Chinese locales you lost.

Its the same with all of these companies. They cancel people who are hurting their pocket. All the people that say schit like "XYZ company lost their customers because they were woke". They aren't doing deep dives through earnings reports. Or listening in to shareholders meetings or anything. They just assume since they disagree with it, its tanking. They don't realize 99.999% of the time it has nothing to do with their canceling or being woke. And the .001% time it did, its because they read the room wrong, not because of the action itself.

In fact most of these guys love a good old fashioned canceling. They just call it a boycott and "the free market response to a boycott". A boycott they don't like is canceling.
Once again Schultz is a big name and has a big following. He can get away with the jokes he makes because of who helped put him on. Go try his jokes with no following or big backing. Your point is moot. People are using the 1 percent, the exceptions. I can tell who doesn't talk to comedians.

Advertisement
Once again Schultz is a big name and has a big following. He can get away with the jokes he makes because of who helped put him on. Go try his jokes with no following or big backing. Your point is moot. People are using the 1 percent. I can tell who doesn't talk to comedians.
I forgot he was born famous and was selling out shows as soon as he stepped out of the womb.

You are correct I don't talk to many comedians. Don't see how that is even partly related to this discussion. How many little tiny comedians are getting mass canceled? My point is not moot. It actually makes sense. Your point is moot, since you are talking about "What if they chose some little guy to host the oscars". It would never happen. So its not worth discussing.

I forgot he was born famous and was selling out shows as soon as he stepped out of the womb.

You are correct I don't talk to many comedians. Don't see how that is even partly related to this discussion. How many little tiny comedians are getting mass canceled? My point is not moot. It actually makes sense. Your point is moot, since you are talking about "What if they chose some little guy to host the oscars". It would never happen. So its not worth discussing.
Ive heard multiple comedians say they’ve been told to stay away from jokes about *** / trans when arriving at the comedy store / establishment. Just like clinical psychologist have had books pulled off Amazon for saying a lot of young adults / teens have regrets about transitioning. Or using hormone therapy on kids could be dangerous beens there’s no long term data. You can’t even discuss the subject. That’s the whole point , it’s way bigger than comedy.

The mafia digging up old *** tweets a comedian made. Then he has to step down from hosting the Oscar’s. Now imagine if that’s not the biggest comedian in the world , what happens to his career ? All because of jokes from a tweet ten years earlier smh.

Oh noes! Bazillion-aire Kevin Hart can’t host the Oscar’s. All he has left is sellout arenas, blockbuster movies, and a giant bed of money to sleep on. If that’s getting canceled, sign me up.

Advertisement
Ive heard multiple comedians say they’ve been told to stay away from jokes about *** / trans when arriving at the comedy store / establishment. Just like clinical psychologist have had books pulled off Amazon for saying a lot of young adults / teens have regrets about transitioning. Or using hormone therapy on kids could be dangerous beens there’s no long term data. You can’t even discuss the subject. That’s the whole point , it’s way bigger than comedy.

The number of those identify in the alphabet has grown massively. This generation is like 1 out of 5 identify on the alphabet somewhere. This could be very legit - the culture allowing people to come out...which would be great and awesome if that is the case and I hope that means everyone that is feels comfortable living this life - OR - it could be peer/culturally influenced, which is one of the fears that was mentioned in the Abigail Shrier book, and that is obvious not great.

I know Maher had a segment on this topic recently...but this has been something going around for a while. The fact WE (whoever the fvck WE are) can't really discuss this and no one really supplies good sound answers from the side of the fence the alphabet folks are on...its very strange.

Why is this such a big deal for you? Is anyone actually being hurt? I’m asking this seriously.

Yet all the msm is talking about is her “ ripping the alphabet” because she lost to a dude. What a bigot lol. I bet the coverage would be a tad different if it was any other group in the world doing this to a woman.

Last edited:
Advertisement

False analogy. You're linking comedy standup from two or three individuals to transgender suicide.

Sorry to be so blunt, but that ain’t it.

I believe what you are saying. Since, as I said before, I don't really know any comedians personally, but that is because the shows want to maximize profits. They don't care about being woke. Same with Amazon. They aren't pulling those books off the shelves because they are trying to silence the doctors. They want want to get ahead of any controversies.

If you want to research the subject you can go to a medical journal online and get your info from there. If you want to discuss it with professionals you can go speak with a doctor who is an expert on the subject. Amazon is a private company and is not required to sell everything. If they thought selling those products would maximize profits, they would be selling them. Generally you can then go and buy the books from the sellers website anyway.

I've said it before. 100% of activists, media, and corporations are on Twitter. They get a false impression of public sentiment from that. Every once in a while the activists bite off more than they can chew like Rogan on Spotify or Chapelle on Netflix, but their goal is to silence anyone they disagree with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back