Off-Topic Dave Chappelle attacked

Advertisement
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Advertisement

Chappelle is doing exactly what Carlin said , he’s picking on the most powerful entity on social media / internet. The alphabet mafia.

They’re so powerful the biggest standup in the world couldn’t find one person to buy his Doc he was pushing. Netflix eventually stepped up but he was turned down by anybody he approached.The same group that bullied the tans girl that supported Chappelle to the point she killed herself. The same group that attacked a female skateboarder for speaking up about losing to a man. DM’ing her horrible comments including antisemitic remarks. What group in 2022 could get away with that behavior? Yet all msm media is scared to touch it. They’re a lynch mob that uses bullying and fear to make people back down. Which is ironic beens where they started.

People are so scared to speak up out of being called a transphobe or whatever other new term the wokesters have come up with that people just stay quiet. No matter if a dude is walking around in a woman’s bathroom, locker room with young girls in it or dominating women in sports. Speaking up on that lunacy is now brave, because the backlash will be crazy.

We‘re now living in idiocracy.

Advertisement
Chappelle is doing exactly what Carlin said , he’s picking on the most powerful entity on social media / internet. The alphabet mafia.

They’re so powerful the biggest standup in the world couldn’t find one person to buy his Doc he was pushing. Netflix eventually stepped up but he was turned down by anybody he approached.The same group that bullied the tans girl that supported Chappelle to the point she killed herself. The same group that attacked a female skateboarder for speaking up about losing to a man. DM’ing her horrible comments including antisemitic remarks. What group in 2022 could get away with that behavior? Yet all msm media is scared to touch it. They’re a lynch mob that uses bullying and fear to make people back down. Which is ironic beens where they started.

People are so scared to speak up out of being called a transphobe or whatever other new term the wokesters have come up with that people just stay quiet. No matter if a dude is walking around in a woman’s bathroom, locker room with young girls in it or dominating women in sports. Speaking up on that lunacy is now brave, because the backlash will be crazy.

We‘re now living in idiocracy.

Sometimes it helps people to take their super virtue cape off and just be human beings and have a good time.

We’re not on earth that long, may as well enjoy it, instead of being insufferable Nancies and constantly trying to find things to be offended about.

If I worried about my particular group being the butt of jokes, I’d be constantly wringing my hands and crying like a little bltch.

May be a little less identity politics and a little more humor. Like Chapelle.

Or maybe stop being a bigot?

From a guy whose whole mythos is centered around getting butthurt and quiting because Bill Burr "laughed too hard," at a Chapelle Show sketch that Dave thought put AA in a bad light. Dave has done nothing but become a low rent, Joe Rogan rip off over that past 4 years.

And all three of the previous comedians I mentioned are just doing a watered down version of Andrew Dice Clay. There's no groundbreaking thoughts being uttered by any of these guys. Burr and Rogan having been telling the same 3 jokes for at least 8 years, because that's where the money is.

Last edited:
Sometimes it helps people to take their super virtue cape off and just be human beings and have a good time.

We’re not on earth that long, may as well enjoy it, instead of being insufferable Nancies and constantly trying to find things to be offended about.

If I worried about my particular group being the butt of jokes, I’d be constantly wringing my hands and crying like a little bltch.

May be a little less identity politics and a little more humor. Like Chapelle.
We live in the fakest time ever. People virtue signaling for likes on social media since they know who the loudest voice on twitter is.

Or maybe stop being a bigot?

From a guy whose whole mythos is centered around getting butthurt and quiting because Bill Burr "laughed too hard," at a Chapelle Show sketch that Dave thought put AA in a bad light. Dave has done nothing but become a low rent, Joe Rogan rip off over that past 4 years.

And all three of the previous comedians I mentioned are just doing a watered down version of Andrew Dice Clay. There's no groundbreaking thoughts being uttered by any of these guys. Burr and Rogan having been telling the same 3 jokes for at least 8 years, because that's where the money is.
^Pay attention, friends.

If you disagree with men pretending to be women and taking over women’s restrooms, women’s sports, etc., then you are now classified as a bigot.

(And I am no fan of Chappelle, either)

Advertisement
^Pay attention, friends.

If you disagree with men pretending to be women and taking over women’s restrooms, women’s sports, etc., then you are now classified as a bigot.

(And I am no fan of Chappelle, either)
Agree. I like Chappelle but I think his standup is overrated , his show was amazing. One of the better skit guys to ever do it. Imo Patrice O’Neal was far funnier. But I’m glad Chappelle is standing up against the mob, smaller comedians would be canceled for “ jokes”. He’s one of the few big enough to stand up to the cancel culture. He’s going to keep pushing back until they just shut up or move on to the next person they’ll try to destroy.

The way I see it is If you don’t like his jokes or any other comedians stay your soft *** home, or find a woke comedian. It shouldn't be hard, just put it on late night talk shows.

Last edited:
Where are all the comedians getting cancelled for jokes? Dave Chapelle is the most popular comedian in my lifetime. Joe Rogan is a bazillion-aire. Bill Burr has been one of the hottest acts in comedy for a while. They are all doing the same ****ty act: Making fun of SJW's, LGBT people, and feminists. That's their entire act. Bill Burr and Joe Rogan have lived off it for a decade. And when people say they're ******** for it, they cry like a 6 year old. Who is getting cancelled here?

Feel free to name them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where are all the comedians getting cancelled for jokes? Dave Chapelle is the most popular comedian in my lifetime. Joe Rogan is a bazillion-aire. Bill Burr has been one of the hottest acts in comedy for a while. They are all doing the same ****ty act: Making fun of SJW's, LGBT people, and feminists. That's their entire act. Bill Burr and Joe Rogan have lived off it for a decade. And when people say they're ******** for it, they cry like a 6 year old. Who is getting cancelled here?

Feel free to name them.
Only the big names can push back and Burr doesn’t go at the alphabet mafia like Chappelle. You‘ve literally named two of the most powerful comedians in the world who have f u money and huge followings. 99% of comedians can’t do that.

No small or middle level comedian will say anything controversial now because of the alphabet gang. Most other subjects is fine , just don’t step on their toes. You won’t step foot in a comedy club ever again. You’ll be destroyed.

Just speaking up about dudes dominating women in sports will get you bullied, harassed ,or death threats. That’s why the Penn swimmers would‘nt put their names on the articles. And the latest being the skateboarder I mentioned earlier. Her dm’s are full of “ bigotry“ towards her being ******. Ironically calling her a transphobe.

Last edited:

Feel free to name them.

You can not compare todays social climate to even 6 years ago

#trumpycanethoughts

The mafia digging up old *** tweets a comedian made. Then he has to step down from hosting the Oscar’s. Now imagine if that’s not the biggest comedian in the world , what happens to his career ? All because of jokes from a tweet ten years earlier smh.

Advertisement
Back