Davante Phillips

Advertisement
That's weak on Nigel's behalf. Let Ya boy announce his decision n stop putting out clues and wack ish like that

Advertisement
@_NigelBethel: Davante Phillips is not staying in the state of Florida for yall fans who wondering....

I think he is just saying that to cover up the fact that he let the cat out of the bag and Phillips was probably ****ed that he took away from his moment.

Or maybe he is saying he isn't staying in the state of Florida, he's staying in the state of Miami...

Just kidding. That is no longer existent thanks to Coker, Shannon, and Fat Al

Last edited:
From Mike Langston's nuggets on Warchant: " I also noticed Francois working on Fitzpatrick's family when they were here for the practice today and even got a picture with Fitzpatrick and Patrick as well. Francois is always around the FSU commits. Same goes for four-star WR Da'Vante Phillips, who might be the worst kept secret in the world for FSU with the impending announcement on Friday."

Langston said the exact same thing about Coley...just saying. He's probably right though.

True but losing Coley WAS a shock to FSU. A very very big one. That plus the whole "gang issue" that Phillips has had to deal with here in Miami tells me he's outta here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another banana in the tail pipe. Happens all the time, everyone knows where a kid is going and they start leaking some false info to create some suspense.

So your tellin me the strippers dont really like me and Im not really easy to talk to?

Advertisement
@joshnewberg247: There's a lot of talk around UA practice that the #Canes have made a late run at Da'Vante Phillips. Will know tonight where he's going.

@PeterAriz: Listen to your boy.

Both Miami in the end.... Too much young talent at FSU to Davante can also catch balls from a far superior quarterback.. Thank Kaaya for this commitment

Advertisement
Back