Davante Phillips....smh

Who's on the SFL Express roster this year?

Quincy, Ermon lane, Sony, Phillips, Lammons, something doesn't smell right...

if u ever read those guys twitters u know quincy is the alpha dog/ring leader. he doing everything to trash UM in front of them. just check these quotes from a couple days ago

http://ask.fm/DCWilson954/answer/51859245585
http://ask.fm/DCWilson954/answer/51980155921
http://ask.fm/ChrisLammons/answer/51795042528

Advertisement
Everyone blames the NCAA cloud or BS but even if there was an NCAA cloud kids will still pick Ufag because of the wanting to play in the SEC ****.

South Florida Express coach Brett Goetz is a Florida alum.

Before everyone grabs their torches and pitchforks, there are current Canes who played for Goetz on SFE.

This guy covers the Gates for the Gainesville Sun

@ZachAbolverdi

2015 WR Da'Vante Phillips tweeted that he's going to commit to #UF, but the staff is on vacation. Will keep y'all posted if/when it happens.

Advertisement
If this ******* thread goes longer than the Travonte Valentine one, I'm burning this ************ to the ground.

Just tweeted: I'm gonna commit....#gatornation

I posted this earlier over on CS in regards to Lane considering them and for that matter any WR!

"UF maybe the quickest place to get on the field as a WR, but they don't throw the ball... They threw for 61 yards in one game last year! Are you kidding me...

Here are the stats:
Bowling Green - 145 yards
Texas A & M - 165
Tennessee - 219
Kentucky - 209
LSU - 61 Crazy..................
Vanderbilt - 77 with a 3.9 yard per catch average. Are you kidding me...
South Carolina - 94
Georgia - 191
Missouri - 106
La. Lafayette - 162
Jacksonville St. - 154
Fl. State - 150
Louisville - 175

Dude going to UF is like WR suicide... There are NO WR's that are going to get drafted with those kind of numbers!

Morris was putting up these numbers in the FIRST quarter!!!

These boys better re-think their options, Miami is the place a WR should want to be, no doubt about it!!!!"

The only thing UF has been giving out with any frequency is prison terms...

Very puzzling. Didn't even know they were that bad. I mean they do have QB Will Grier coming in 14' but who's to say he's going to be good right off the bat?

Advertisement
Twitter is the devil.

Why are we worried about how a kid who isn't even a junior in HS yet feels on a certain day?

The thread title is misleading. Y'all should be shaking your head at yourselves.

Advertisement
This guy covers the Gates for the Gainesville Sun

@ZachAbolverdi

2015 WR Da'Vante Phillips tweeted that he's going to commit to #UF, but the staff is on vacation. Will keep y'all posted if/when it happens.

Thats the stupidest **** i ever seen???? So if dashawn hand or jabrill peppers wanted to commit and you were a coach youd say "not right now. Im on vacation" **** no. I dont believe it.

Twitter is the devil.

Why are we worried about how a kid who isn't even a junior in HS yet feels on a certain day?

The thread title is misleading. Y'all should be shaking your head at yourselves.

Because this kid did a complete 180 degree switch from nearly committing to us at our camp to apparently wanting to commit to our hated, in-state rival all in a matter of weeks. You're not curious as to why this sudden change occurred?

Twitter is the devil.

Because this kid did a complete 180 degree switch from nearly committing to us at our camp to apparently wanting to commit to our hated, in-state rival all in a matter of weeks. You're not curious as to why this sudden change occurred?

this

Advertisement
Twitter is the devil.

this

And if he does commit, how does his dad go from telling him he can't commit to us because he needs to wait but he can commit to ufag weeks later.....$omething $tinks

Twitter is the devil.

this

And if he does commit, how does his dad go from telling him he can't commit to us because he needs to wait but he can commit to ufag weeks later.....$omething $tinks

Forgot about that. Would be interested to hear that explanation...

Advertisement
Back