Davante Phillips....smh

Advertisement
It is a must win, but then again they all are, after all we are Miami, but frankly the two things that need to happen is that the NCAA fiasco needs to be concluded and we need to win more. Those two things happen and we get more of the top players from SF.

I see our game vs UF this year almost as a must win

Twitter is the devil.

Why are we worried about how a kid who isn't even a junior in HS yet feels on a certain day?

The thread title is misleading. Y'all should be shaking your head at yourselves.

Because this kid did a complete 180 degree switch from nearly committing to us at our camp to apparently wanting to commit to our hated, in-state rival all in a matter of weeks. You're not curious as to why this sudden change occurred?

I guess a little. I did click on the thread. I'm not worried though. Kids his age do a 180 all the time.

Quincy Wilson is a whiny little *****.

We didn't want you where you wanna play. Quit hanging around like a jaded girl who got smash and dashed on.

Advertisement
think the Gates have a miami dade guy as a coach. T-Robinson...i think he is there "in" down here.

oh yea...Quincy Wilson is LOOOONG GONE..lol...

dudes a cane fan that is hurt and is straight on revenge mode...lol..

I dont even care its like a "reality show" for me.

think the Gates have a miami dade guy as a coach. T-Robinson...i think he is there "in" down here.

oh yea...Quincy Wilson is LOOOONG GONE..lol...

dudes a cane fan that is hurt and is straight on revenge mode...lol..

I dont even care its like a "reality show" for me.

Yeah, kids have been screaming T-Rob's name for a couple of years now. Appears to be a heck of a recruiter and has a bright future. He's definitely a miami kid. Played for AU.

I understand quincys frustration but its really not right going around bad mouthing the program at every turn and trying to sabotage their recruiting, the kid really needs to move on, and forget about this

Advertisement
I understand quincys frustration but its really not right going around bad mouthing the program at every turn and trying to sabotage their recruiting, the kid really needs to move on, and forget about this

he's like one of those guys that gets turned down by a girl and then starts rumors and talks smack about her

What if the staff changed there mind also.....due needs to learn do not burn yor bridges to early. UM could of came knocking a month from now but they cant now because they will look bad because hes killing UM.....and yes a kid like him others listen especially the next class and the following class.

If this ******* thread goes longer than the Travonte Valentine one, I'm burning this ************ to the ground.

best post in this thread.

Its a **** shame that we care so much about WRs...the glamour position. When will people realize that WRs aren't gonna win you titles? Its the freaks on nature on the DL and OL. It has always been this way...and its not going to change.

Talented Wrs come out of south florida like water out of a tap. People always whine when one gets way....Sticks, Deonte, Watkins, Amari, etc. We have never reallly struggled at this position unless you got someone like Coker running your program.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I might do the same thing and try to bring all the best talent to where I would be going. I'm not ****ed at the kid, his dad is a doosh though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
-Wants to get away for college
-Does not want to be down in Miami
-Florida is his leader
-Says there's gonna have to be a big pull to get him to stay in Miami
-Says he'll commit this summer but keep his options open
-Says Miami is still in it

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/2015-WR-DaVante-Phillips-could-be-close-to-a-commitment-138584

I just don't get it.

SOUTH FLORIDA EXPRESS something doesn't smell right...

Stop.

There are current Canes that played for Goetz and SFE.

I
-Wants to get away for college
-Does not want to be down in Miami
-Florida is his leader
-Says there's gonna have to be a big pull to get him to stay in Miami
-Says he'll commit this summer but keep his options open
-Says Miami is still in it

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/2015-WR-DaVante-Phillips-could-be-close-to-a-commitment-138584

simply cannot comprehend how a person goes from the verge of committing to that

Makes two of us.

Perhaps Nash/Tito/Pete can interview Phillips and ask him what led to his 180 degree change towards Miami.

Advertisement
Back