Da'Vante Phillips decommits from Florida

he never said an all star game but he did say "an announcement" he sounded way to hype during that interview though.

Advertisement
he never said an all star game but he did say "an announcement" he sounded way to hype during that interview though.

It's Cook. There was too much excitement coming from him during that interview to be some schlep 3 star. Combine that with Carroll's premature welcome and it's obvious.

Advertisement

It's Cook. There was too much excitement coming from him during that interview to be some schlep 3 star. Combine that with Carroll's premature welcome and it's obvious.

Cook or JC Jackson are the only 2 that would make sense.Golden was excited as **** that day but it was over a week ago and kids change their minds all the time.

Cook or JC Jackson are the only 2 that would make sense.Golden was excited as **** that day but it was over a week ago and kids change their minds all the time.

If it was for Cook and he pulls the trigger at the UA game, not sure what I'll be more excited about: The fact Cook is in the fold or the epic rustling that will take place on FSU boards.

Wasn't that Carroll welcome for heurtalu?

LULZ. **** no.

Well then I guess heurtelou didn't get a welcome bat signal

If it was for Cook and he pulls the trigger at the UA game, not sure what I'll be more excited about: The fact Cook is in the fold or the epic rustling that will take place on FSU boards.

Agreed 100%.

Advertisement

Wasn't that Carroll welcome for heurtalu?

LULZ. **** no.

Well then I guess heurtelou didn't get a welcome bat signal

Doesn't make sense when everyone else did.

Advertisement
Back