Daughtry Richardson, LT, Edison ('22)

Advertisement
If this is how they are counting reps at Miami Edison HS then their numbers are very suspect unfortunately, considering Luther Campbell ( Edison's HC) posted this bench press rep of 2022 OL Jeffrey Bonica whom is Richardson's teammate at Edison.

Go Canes

Not sure how much “Big Red” can bench, but that spotter looks like he can curl at least 365

Bro this is a DUDE you DO NOT ALLOW to leave

PERIOD “ BIG RED “ , wait till he finds out he’s a BEAST

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid or the Boone kid needs to be a part of the o line class. Hopefully, we can get armella and the Duncanville kid and have them at guard (maybe armella can play rt).

Advertisement
247 says that Daughtry Richardson is announcing a commitment on May 9, but also that he's planning an official visit to Arizona State in the fall. He has a crystal ball to FSU with a confidence score of 8. He also dropped a top 10 in March, which obviously did not include UM as all of that was before our offer. We'll see how the offer changes things, but my guess is that he does not commit in May.
It might be interesting that the offer came on the heels of his going to FSU's spring game. Maybe that trip did not help FSU. Or maybe Justice is just getting desperate with Rice, Woods, and Booker falling out of the fold.
Another local offensive lineman I wonder about is Shomari Seymour from Ft. Lauderdale. His only two offers are from Indiana and Pitt. There must be a reason, but does anyone here know why UM hasn't offered, and UF, FSU, UCF, and USF haven't, either?

Last edited:
247 says that Daughtry Richardson is announcing a commitment on May 9, but also that he's planning an official visit to Arizona State in the fall. He has a crystal ball to FSU with a confidence score of 8. He also dropped a top 10 in March, which obviously did not include UM as all of that was before our offer. We'll see how the offer changes things, but my guess is that he does not commit in May.
It might be interesting that the offer came on the heels of his going to FSU's spring game. Maybe that trip did not help FSU. Or maybe Justice is just getting desperate with Rice, Woods, and Booker falling out of the fold.
Another local offensive lineman I wonder about is Shomari Seymour from Ft. Lauderdale. His only two offers are from Indiana and Pitt. There must be a reason, but does anyone here know why UM hasn't offered, and UF, FSU, UCF, and USF haven't, either?
Pitt and Indiana been pretty good on their FLA evals lately....

Advertisement

The Transfer Portal is going to change OL recruiting big time. Instead of a program like Miami taking a developmental kid of HS, those developmental kids will go to smaller programs. The ones that show potential/develop will get poached by bigger schools.

Make sense for Miami to only sign kids they consider sure things. Days of panicking and signing Tre Johnson on signing day should be gone.

Advertisement
Back