Daughtry Richardson, LT, Edison ('22)

Advertisement
@DMoney i know the dline is stacked next year but isnt there a decent amount of good olinemen in miami next year? this kid, armella, the guard bonica or whatever, any more?

Advertisement
He's one of the numerous kids that Tunsil & Luke brought in for this year as transfers.

Daughtry is originally a Tallahassee kid that went to Godby.

Kid's got terrific quick feet & anchor ability, he's got prototype size & is a lean 275 carrying his weight really well.
He'll be a kid that can get up to 315-320 with ease & still move swiftly into the 2nd level of the Defense.

He reminds me of a Nicholas Petit-Frere, prototype LT.

Advertisement
Need to really land these quality offensive linemen from down here in our backyard. Richardson claims a 365 bench press and if true he will come into college with exceptional strength for a HS kid.
On another note Dillard High's Joshua Bowen a 6-3/220 OLB/DE for the 2023 class is developing quickly. At Chaminade Madonna as a freshman ran the 200m in 25.1 in early 2020 before transferring to Dillard

Last edited:
Jason Seraphin, two-way player from North Miami Beach. Good twitch and athletic 6’3 frame that will add weight.

I like this kid. He gets major push on both sides of the ball, has a good motor, violent hands and a naaaaaasty disposition! Sign him up!

Advertisement
He's one of the numerous kids that Tunsil & Luke brought in for this year as transfers.

Daughtry is originally a Tallahassee kid that went to Godby.

Kid's got terrific quick feet & anchor ability, he's got prototype size & is a lean 275 carrying his weight really well.
He'll be a kid that can get up to 315-320 with ease & still move swiftly into the 2nd level of the Defense.

He reminds me of a Nicholas Petit-Frere, prototype LT.
Is it just me or does it seem like Tunsil involvement means there is at least like a 70% chance the kid is going to have transcript/academic issues by the time he is a senior?

Why are OL harder to project?
Work ethic

Same with the D-line. Kids can have all the tools in the world but if they’re not willing to dedicate themselves to the weight room, turn fat into muscle, and learn their protection/blocking schemes then they’ll fail. You can say that about any position but work ethic just matters more in the trenches.

Advertisement
I like this kid. He gets major push on both sides of the ball, has a good motor, violent hands and a naaaaaasty disposition! Sign him up!
Agreed. Gotta love kids that put all their energy and effort into every single play. Would be a nice get for the U.

Need to really land these quality offensive linemen from down here in our backyard. Richardson claims a 365 bench press and if true he will come into college with exceptional strength for a HS kid.
On another note Dillard High's Joshua Bowen a 6-3/220 OLB/DE for the 2023 class is developing quickly. At Chaminade Madonna as a freshman ran the 200m in 25.1 in early 2020 before transferring to Dillard

If this is how they are counting reps at Miami Edison HS then their numbers are very suspect unfortunately, considering Luther Campbell ( Edison's HC) posted this bench press rep of 2022 OL Jeffrey Bonica whom is Richardson's teammate at Edison.

Go Canes

Last edited:
If this is how they are counting reps at Miami Edison HS then their numbers are very suspect unfortunately, considering Luther Campbell ( Edison's HC) posted this bench press rep of 2022 OL Jeffrey Bonica whom is Richardson's teammate at Edison.

Go Canes

Most Miami high schools don’t have good s&c but this kid looks like he has elite potential and that’s what matters

Advertisement
Back