Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Vern is actually a Canes fan, he just normally likes to be the contrarian Devil’s advocate because normally when everyone is saying something is good he will make the opposite take in order to have balance on the board so we’re not a complete echo chamber...

Which is actually a good thing, that’s why you can’t get mad at him because it’s a necessary evil lol.
I enjoy a good contrarian - it is just more difficult to appreciate vern with that nole ball bag always choking his words…

Advertisement
if you're going by PFN erase Stevenson off the official all ACC honorable mention team...
Luckily my expectations are fairly low. All my asking for is to have two CBs that are competent to handle the gauntlet that is the ACC Coastal. All Conference or not, I think it’s safe to say we currently have that. Now we need a MIKE and another DE

You really should watch more football, before you post stupid ****. Blades is a good CB. He didn’t play much. Tyrique was easily the best CB we had last season. He got beat in two games last year. Against Michigan State in the second half. He was gambling trying to make a play. The other game was in the second half too. He was sick throwing up on the sidelines and went back in for his teammates. He had a stretch of four games that was insane, before he hurt his shoulder. He played hurt in two game that he shouldn’t have. He had surgery late, again for his teammates. Blades isn’t in the same conversation as Stevenson athletically or football skill sets. Tyrique is bigger, stronger, faster and better at CB, S and OLB than Blades. I’m all about Cane’s royalty, but STFU with the dumb ****. Blades probably wouldn’t get a look after the last two years as an UFA. SMH The screen shot below was probably around game 8 or 9 fwiw It’s not worth my time to post on this stupidity anymore beyond this one.
He’s the same guy that thinks Nesta is actually good and we are going to miss him.

Advertisement
Solid pickup. I’m not pencilling him in at starter opposite of Stevenson yet though. I think Blades has something to prove. He’s put up very good production in the past. Injuries and the heart issue really staggered his development. Has Porter played inside at all? Hoping he has that kind of versatility.

People here acting like they didn’t see our cornerback play last year and don’t need all the help we can get.
Nah...you got it wrong chief..it was all due to lack of coaching..All of those kids are really 1st round pick material. Even Ivey.. It was the coaching that held them back. You will see. Now that Addae is here they will magically turn into the 2001 secondary. Just wait..

"I’m trying to play with them gangstas!"

Denzel Washington Love GIF

Nah...you got it wrong chief..it was all due to lack of coaching..All of those kids are really 1st round pick material. Even Ivey.. It was the coaching that held them back. You will see. Now that Addae is here they will magically turn into the 2001 secondary. Just wait..
the coaching is going to help but if you say how much you are probably guessing.

Advertisement
Guys here are just having nightmares watching couch and bandy(a good cover corner) get eaten up my bigger receivers

Advertisement
You have a very strange obsession with above average recruiters that suck on game day. I figured after your obsession with Richt you would have learned your lesson. The only one crying here, was you, when your boy Richt quit.

This is absolute insanity. After I proved you wrong time and time again with Richt, you are now trying to beef with me over Richt 2.0.
Your hatred of Mario borders on pathological. First you attempt to downplay him by saying he's an "above average" recruiter when he's widely acknowledged as one of the elites....who has also surrounded himself with other elite recruiters here. Even if he "sucks" at gameday coaching, he has assembled a very high level staff of coordinators and position coaches to assist with that. Butch Davis used the same formula and was quite successful.

Advertisement
Take the emotion out of it, you are posting irrational and never seen you act like this: you remember Michigan state deep ball in which we were still in that game? Rique got beat deep,
in the year blades started he never got beat deep and had one of lowest passer ratings against in the country… look it up, I dont Feel like going back and digging stuff up but I might. You know what…

This is an entire season size worth of data, he posted elite, top of the country cover grades…

Rique was our best cornerback last year , never said he wasn’t. And he’s beyond more physical than blades that goes without saying. But for the record you are severely underestimating blades athleticism, no he’s not rique who tested as an elite athlete but he tested pretty high numbers in most areas actually

Furthermore, how dare you say me of all people need to watch more football, that’s an asinine comment honestly
Lol C’mon Lib you dam well that boy ain’t 5’11
Plus it’s the off season we ain’t got **** to talk about…untill spring game
4th quarter program and 45 sec clips! That's what we got vern.

Yeah I’m done here, Nesta sucks huh? Y’all are ridiculous
He's next best choice was ASU which is a sinking ship, while not doing **** at Miami, so how is my opinion ridiculous? Good players are in the NFL at this point of their careers or transferring to a better situation. He's going backwards, and it isn't because he's really good...

Advertisement
Back