Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

I have a feeling based on some posts I’m ready that there are some people on this board who to this day STILL wouldn’t have taken Asante Samuel JRs commitment because he was 5’9 165. Smh. Are we still doing this height thing yet again?

And for people defending Blades..that fine and all but he hasn’t shown anything in 2 years. Let’s pump the breaks a little. Let’s see what he brings in the Spring. I’m not depending on him for yet another year only to be disappointed.

Porter Jr is a great addition. You can’t debate that. Nobody in that CB room will be given anything. There is competition coming.

Advertisement
You have a very strange obsession with above average recruiters that suck on game day. I figured after your obsession with Richt you would have learned your lesson. The only one crying here, was you, when your boy Richt quit.

This is absolute insanity. After I proved you wrong time and time again with Richt, you are now trying to beef with me over Richt 2.0.
Is this in reference to Mario da gawd?

Feld will stretch
EDA3605E-01C0-4954-A85C-AFA77D8C3250.jpeg
another 3 inches on him by fall

Advertisement
Vern is actually a Canes fan, he just normally likes to be the contrarian Devil’s advocate because normally when everyone is saying something is good he will make the opposite take in order to have balance on the board so we’re not a complete echo chamber...

Which is actually a good thing, that’s why you can’t get mad at him because it’s a necessary evil lol.
**** Liberty, I’ve always liked and respected you. I know he’s a teacher and you’ve probably known him forever, BUT he’s a straight up Nole TROLL. He might go to a few Canes games here and there with his kid, but he’s no Cane. You can’t be both and he’s proof. His hate is real. You leave home a Cane and come back as a Cane or Nole. He’s a Nole. Walks like a Nole, talks like a Nole and smells like a Nole. NOLE. I always enjoy fsu and the gators losses, mainly because of fake *** people like him. Fvck Vern and his noles. All day, every day and twice on Sundays. See, I even pray for him. 😂
Go Canes!

Advertisement
I’ll give Porter credit. He was a mid-tier prospect in high school. He went to WVU, played his *** off and worked his way up. He went from choosing between Utah, Washington State and West Virginia to choosing between Miami, LSU and Oregon. He was an all conference cornerback. I don’t remember the last time Miami had one of those. Maybe Mike Jackson? He’ll likely start opposite Stevenson or at least be the nickel. And he’s still got three years of eligibility

Can really get Marvin I know it’s a silly question but someone has to ask lol
Depends on how patient he is and how much Jawja plays him in his first year. If he sees his competition from HS balling out elsewhere and gets sick of riding pine, I guess it would give us a shot that we really didn’t have before. Also depends upon how DP Jr does here. If he is unhappy and feels like he was sold a bag of goods, then all bets are off.

Advertisement
I’ll give Porter credit. He was a mid-tier prospect in high school. He went to WVU, played his *** off and worked his way up. He went from choosing between Utah, Washington State and West Virginia to choosing between Miami, LSU and Oregon. He was an all conference cornerback. I don’t remember the last time Miami had one of those. Maybe Mike Jackson? He’ll likely start opposite Stevenson or at least be the nickel. And he’s still got three years of eligibility
He wasn't officially named all conference by the big 12...

**** Liberty, I’ve always liked and respected you. I know he’s a teacher and you’ve probably known him forever, BUT he’s a straight up Nole TROLL. He might go to a few Canes games here and there with his kid, but he’s no Cane. You can’t be both and he’s proof. His hate is real. You leave home a Cane and come back as a Cane or Nole. He’s a Nole. Walks like a Nole, talks like a Nole and smells like a Nole. NOLE. I always enjoy fsu and the gators losses, mainly because of fake *** people like him. Fvck Vern and his noles. All day, every day and twice on Sundays. See, I even pray for him. 😂
Go Canes!
@blackvern

This is the 2nd showdown for @Boarcane on the same day!!

222C21D1-6713-4C40-825E-44DB499AD4A4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back