Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Oh ****. Can’t get any closer than that. Also their mom got that NFL cooch. Anybody got a pic of her? Asking for a friend.
2AC63EEC-1A80-4A52-ADAC-4A3A9DDC78AE.jpeg

BF330F0D-7AB6-4CBA-AF4E-D02ABCAFA873.jpeg
D374275C-21BA-4D2C-A13B-963DA30C14E3.jpeg

Advertisement
Huge get. Now have a legit CB to start opposite Tyrique.

Also, thank you to Mike Norvell and FSU. They spent 2 months tampering and trying to get Porter to leave WV, only for us to hire Addae and land him

What part of he’s not better than Blades y’all don’t understand? This is about depth and competition… he may be able to start after Tyrique leaves but Graves and Rogers will have something to say about that too.

Advertisement
Vern is actually a Canes fan, he just normally likes to be the contrarian Devil’s advocate because normally when everyone is saying something is good he will make the opposite take in order to have balance on the board so we’re not a complete echo chamber...

Which is actually a good thing, that’s why you can’t get mad at him because it’s a necessary evil lol.
Yeah no one needs whitevern and puffy clouds

bob ross GIF

Vern is actually a Canes fan, he just normally likes to be the contrarian Devil’s advocate because normally when everyone is saying something is good he will make the opposite take in order to have balance on the board so we’re not a complete echo chamber...

Which is actually a good thing, that’s why you can’t get mad at him because it’s a necessary evil lol.
Thats fine but when people are bringing the mope is he still contrarian? Does he balance that out? Nope!
Cant be a one sided contrarian, we already have OrginalGatorHater claiming that title

I'm with you 💯....most here are going off what others believe instead of checking for themselves.. .....big 12 is full of spread teams that use multiple receiver sets....defenses disguise coverages using dime packages "target stats" can be misleading...very easy to hide deficiency's in that league balls fly all over the phuckin place...lots of screens and passes over the middle...CBs are not on a island 1vs1 as much as other leagues...

I posted highlights of him 1vs1 against Baylor, Maryland and Texas Tech.... getting badly beaten by average receivers....still not a bad player overall just don't see him as a upgrade (like others)....

Saying it's easy to hide DBs in the Big 12, of all conferences, is hilarious. DBs get tested more often and spend more time in coverage than in any other P5 league.

Everyone has their own opinion, but what your claiming just isn't accurate. He also graded out in coverage significantly better than any of our other returning CBs besides Tyrique.

Advertisement
I know we’re sucking each other’s dycks right Now but Am I the only one not that high on Porter? Dude is 5’9 at the most amd might be 5’8 he can be a slot corner… please gimme K smith… I don’t think he’s much better then Couch

Nolevern tears might even be better than @OriginalGatorHater tears.

I'm starting to have some Bleak Visions about Memphis Mike @blackvern! And to think just a few weeks ago you were trying to call Mario a failure haha

Advertisement
Nolevern tears might even be better than @OriginalGatorHater tears.

I'm starting to have some Bleak Visions about Memphis Mike @blackvern! And to think just a few weeks ago you were trying to call Mario a failure haha
You have a very strange obsession with above average recruiters that suck on game day. I figured after your obsession with Richt you would have learned your lesson. The only one crying here, was you, when your boy Richt quit.

This is absolute insanity. After I proved you wrong time and time again with Richt, you are now trying to beef with me over Richt 2.0.

Advertisement
That LB room is a two year project. We can only hope that Strong and Steele (sounds like a law firm) can make them competent this season.

Just bring the secondary and DLine back up to par and make the LBs decent, and our Defense will be significantly better.
Sounds like the hero in a bad action movie…Major Strong Steele, reporting for duty!

people sleep on my boy Blades. no one looks at the human aspect of what he went through. imagine being on the verge of being draft eligible then boom covid heart condition then boom come back n get injured. yall are so quick to write him off but blades played well and was consistently good. you cant find a game where he was a liability
Next year when he’s playing well, I hope this is brought up.

Advertisement
Back