Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

I know we’re sucking each other’s dycks right Now but Am I the only one not that high on Porter? Dude is 5’9 at the most amd might be 5’8 he can be a slot corner… please gimme K smith… I don’t think he’s much better then Couch
He gonna take your boy Travis for 6, Bandy style

Advertisement
I know we’re sucking each other’s dycks right Now but Am I the only one not that high on Porter? Dude is 5’9 at the most amd might be 5’8 he can be a slot corner… please gimme K smith… I don’t think he’s much better then Couch
I mean, Ivey is 6’1 and a physical specimen and still…. Isn’t very good. And I don’t mean to talk down on our players. If they can play, who cares about their height. ****, look at Asante Jr, Al Jr, and Ivey’s careers. One is undersized, declared early, and still got drafted, while the other two are 4th/5th year seniors…? Who’d you rather have??

I mean, Ivey is 6’1 and a physical specimen and still…. Isn’t very good. And I don’t mean to talk down on our players. If they can play, who cares about their height. ****, look at Asante Jr, Al Jr, and Ivey’s careers. One is undersized, declared early, and still got drafted, while the other two are 4th/5th year seniors…? Who’d you rather have??
And Asante played fairly well this year too…

Advertisement
Agreed and your right, I think I just want Keidron Smith…. I don’t think this guy is better then Tecory Couch

Advertisement
Daryl Porter won't be with the team until the summer, but Miami has another defensive back coming in to compete with the group returning at the position.

The former West Virginia cornerback and Plantation American Heritage product announced on Thursday that he was coming back home to play for the Hurricanes. He picked Miami over LSU, Oregon, and Florida State.

"I’m trying to play with them gangstas!" Porter told InsideTheU shortly after announcing his commitment.

Porter, who will have three years of eligibility left, becomes the sixth transfer to make the move to Coral Gables and the third on defense. As a second-year freshman with the Mountaineers in 2021, the 5-foot-11, 185-pounder played 716 snaps at West Virginia and 660 came at wide corner per Pro Football Focus. He was targeted 53 times allowed 34 receptions for 416 yards and three touchdowns. He was also credited with an interception.

Coming out of the Broward County power in the Class of 2020, Porter held offers from Utah, Penn State, Louisville, Ole Miss, Baylor, and Iowa State amongst others. He was ranked as the No. 89 cornerback and No. 118 prospect in the Sunshine State and took official visits to Utah, Washington State, and West Virginia.

Porter's father, Daryl Sr., played in the NFL for five seasons with the Detriot Lions, Buffalo Bills, Tennessee Titans, and New England Patriots.

While at the Prep level, Porter posted a 4.58 40-yard dash, a 4.25 short shuttle, and a 33-inch vertical.

With another body in the secondary for Jahmile Addae, who played a role in recruiting Porter to West Virginia, the Hurricanes get deeper at a position that will be decided throughout the spring, summer, and into fall camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man let's ride!!!! We needed more depth at corner and we got it. **** I hope we take another corner as well.

Sí Their fathers are Eskimo bros

the league GIF

Advertisement
Back