Official Daryl Porter, Jr. enters Portal (Commits)

Brock back on the board consistently for the first time since what feels like 2019…coincidence? I think not!

#watchthesteak đź‘€
This board was very depressing over the last few years. Quite frankly, it's been depressing on any Cane's board since about 2005. Good to have hope and promise again!

Advertisement
Take the emotion out of it, you are posting irrational and never seen you act like this: you remember Michigan state deep ball in which we were still in that game? Rique got beat deep,
in the year blades started he never got beat deep and had one of lowest passer ratings against in the country… look it up, I dont Feel like going back and digging stuff up but I might. You know what…

This is an entire season size worth of data, he posted elite, top of the country cover grades…

Rique was our best cornerback last year , never said he wasn’t. And he’s beyond more physical than blades that goes without saying. But for the record you are severely underestimating blades athleticism, no he’s not rique who tested as an elite athlete but he tested pretty high numbers in most areas actually

Furthermore, how dare you say me of all people need to watch more football, that’s an asinine comment honestly

@PIPO

It’s your time!

Advertisement
Take the emotion out of it, you are posting irrational and never seen you act like this: you remember Michigan state deep ball in which we were still in that game? Rique got beat deep,
in the year blades started he never got beat deep and had one of lowest passer ratings against in the country… look it up, I dont Feel like going back and digging stuff up but I might. You know what…

This is an entire season size worth of data, he posted elite, top of the country cover grades…

Rique was our best cornerback last year , never said he wasn’t. And he’s beyond more physical than blades that goes without saying. But for the record you are severely underestimating blades athleticism, no he’s not rique who tested as an elite athlete but he tested pretty high numbers in most areas actually

Furthermore, how dare you say me of all people need to watch more football, that’s an asinine comment honestly

Al Blades is an All ACC 1st team caliber talent… Daryl Porter Jr not on his level not even close. Would be great to bring him in for depth but Tyrique and Blades starting. No cbs left in the portal better than what we have.

Advertisement

Again for a first year starter cb, blades was elite coverage wise. Give credit where it’s due that’s all

I don’t want to keep going. Stop with the two and three years ago. He was…. Hopefully he returns healthy and gets better. He was a good CB. He was never all that. We all want a Blades to be great. ALL OF US. He’s a good kid and has the talent to play in the league maybe, if he comes all the way back. That’s the truth. Nothing more nothing less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back