daryl chestnut and jermaine grace to WVU?

boogEER

crme de la crme
seeing if anybody over here heard about this? i know daryl chestnut committed to western michigan recently but he made a trip to WVU this past weekend, as well as a "secret visitor," and reports are that both are expected to commit.

a little tidbit was posted on the WVU 247 site in a VIP daily recruiting thread early this morning but seems to have been edited & deleted now. it was describing how chestnut's visit was "fantastic, fulfilled his expectations" as well as an unknown 2013 defensive prospect from a "familiar school in south florida" with a text message quote along the lines of "The pipeline is important. Plus, being real close with Coach...he and I like how hard they've been recruiting me lately."

this information is now missing from the thread and i can only assume that this is supposed to stay quiet until tomorrow??

http://westvirginia.247sports.com/Board/58/Daily-Recruiting-Trail-25-16495733/1

Advertisement
Roscoe Parrish and Gore to Ole Miss.

/If grace rides out, I'm done.

I refuse to buy the Grace info, with Tracy and Malcolm on the team we have to land him, right?? Please someone tell me we are landing Grace

Advertisement
People shouldn't be shocked by Grace looking at WVU. The Miramar/WVU connection is well known at this point. Would still be a stupid decision on his part.

Yeah...and Ivan McCartney is their personal advisor.

seeing if anybody over here heard about this? i know daryl chestnut committed to western michigan recently but he made a trip to WVU this past weekend, as well as a "secret visitor," and reports are that both are expected to commit.

a little tidbit was posted on the WVU 247 site in a VIP daily recruiting thread early this morning but seems to have been edited & deleted now. it was describing how chestnut's visit was "fantastic, fulfilled his expectations" as well as an unknown 2013 defensive prospect from a "familiar school in south florida" with a text message quote along the lines of "The pipeline is important. Plus, being real close with Coach...he and I like how hard they've been recruiting me lately."

this information is now missing from the thread and i can only assume that this is supposed to stay quiet until tomorrow??

http://westvirginia.247sports.com/Board/58/Daily-Recruiting-Trail-25-16495733/1

IF Grace does take off, that's on Golden and staff. No way that should be happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I went to Miramar and the WVU pipeline is the most overrated **** in the world the only reason why that ws there was because UM never and i mean never under the Randy Shannon era focused there it is a UM school stop it guys

Advertisement
don't shoot the messenger, i equally do not know how much to put into this. chestnut is a back back up plan and the staff has been searching for more defensive commitments for weeks.

Heard Grace had a commitment party this weekend....would have been tough to be up at WVU.

FWIW 0.0001% chance he goes to WVU but yeah I will pack it in if he ends up anywhere but Miami

Advertisement
Back