daryl chestnut and jermaine grace to WVU?

Advertisement
I never said that im saying that you hear they spent maybe 2 days there so now they're commiting? thats all it takes?

Does anyone remember the story of Jermaine Grace giving the hat to AQM on their OVs? I can't imagine that Grace would try to recruit a player to a school and then not attend that school, but I may be wrong.

Grace got the UM NLOI first, so that means he's automatically coming to UM. I'm good on this one.

Advertisement
People shouldn't be shocked by Grace looking at WVU. The Miramar/WVU connection is well known at this point. Would still be a stupid decision on his part.

yep ask McCartney

Geno Smith and Bailey did pretty **** well

When UM didn't recruit them and trust they graduated 09 i graduated 08 Shannon and the staff never ever went there

Truth.

Ok what does that mean??

My point was to the poster saying to ask Sticks about going to WVU like if you go there you fail

Smith and Bailey are pretty clear examples that isnt true

yep ask McCartney

Geno Smith and Bailey did pretty **** well

When UM didn't recruit them and trust they graduated 09 i graduated 08 Shannon and the staff never ever went there

Truth.

Ok what does that mean??

My point was to the poster saying to ask Sticks about going to WVU like if you go there you fail

Smith and Bailey are pretty clear examples that isnt true

Mccartney went with close friends and great connections but never fit there. I know him and he said that he never adjusted living there, the offense didn't fit him because he's more of a pro style guy and he was homesick that's a perfect example of being careful

Roscoe Parrish and Gore to Ole Miss.

/If grace rides out, I'm done.

Naw Lu its Al we trust.. lol like I said the failure of this class will have lasting repercussions. Not the end of the world, but close

Advertisement
People shouldn't be shocked by Grace looking at WVU. The Miramar/WVU connection is well known at this point. Would still be a stupid decision on his part.

I ***king hate South Florida

There's a Miramar/WVU connection.....a Dwyer/Florida connection.......a South Plantation/Bielima connection now.......a BTW/FSU connection......a St Thomas Aquinas/Ohio State connection......etc

The money bags being thrown around is beyond ridiculous

Advertisement
Back