Darrion Owens

U

User-4525

I think this deserves its own thread. Owens early enrolled today at Miami. Just some tibits on the work he did

Messages from his coach:

"He busted his a**. Did 3 semesters of work online in 6 weeks."

"Spent 12-15 hours a day on the computer"

"He was joking with me he might be a little out of shape cuz he hasn't worked out since he started. He said even in California for the Semper fi and their down time he was doing work."

Advertisement
I think this deserves its own thread. Owens early enrolled today at Miami. Just some tibits on the work he did

Messages from his coach:

"He was joking with me he might be a little out of shape cuz he hasn't worked out since he started. He said even in California for the Semper fi and their down time he was doing work."

I liked this kid before now I hear he dedicated himself that much just to make it in as an EE. This kid obviously loves the U and proved it. Welcome to the U big boy!!

511.gif

Kid is a **** beast. Worked his *** off to achieve his dreams. Nothing but respect.

Now go, go young Darrion, and feast on all the *** UM has to offer. Youve earned it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats to Owens and much respect for dedicating himself so diligently to become an EE.

We will celebrate with Kelsi Monroe gifs...

www.westendzone.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow a kid that didn't take the easy Rd by going to WVU or the Ville. If he'll put that kind of work to enroll I can only imagine the off season and weight room.
Kudos to him...

Slap a NSFW on this with all the *** flowing.

Congrats to Owens on putting in the work, shows the kid is willing to go that extra mile.

Messages from his coach:

Awesome man!!! I'm an instant fan. These are the kind of hardcore athletes that will help put the U back into contention... Can you say J. Vilma?

Advertisement
Back