Darrington Sentimore's name won't go away

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Read a little tidbit from ITU that we are again looking at Sentimore.

He was a beast DLineman in high school that went to Bama, ended up going to JuCo, and is now looking around again. I believe we recruited him the entire way and there was even some rumors that he was transferring here before he ended up in JuCo.

Anyone have any other info on him? It's another interesting name and story.

Advertisement
me and rok were telling cats on here as far back as a few months ago that we'd be getting sentimore

but we were mocked and scoffed at

Advertisement
mi$$ $t., tenne$$ee, l$u, texa$ a&m
He would have 2 years left from what I've read

me and rok were telling cats on here as far back as a few months ago that we'd be getting sentimore

but we were mocked and scoffed at

I guess noone remembers my "You heard it here first folks" thread from myself as "miamideluxe" on "canestime".

I was also mocked heavily.

Advertisement
Vernon, Washington, Streeter, Forston, and Miller all going pro.

Harris, Whipple, Calhoun, Benjamin, Byrd, Ayles, Ford, Figueroa, Gunn, Horn, Ojomo, Regis, Robinson, Smith, Buchanan, Spence, Futch, Chambers, Nicolas, Williams all seniors.

Next year might be brutal. That's a lot of talent. Hope these kids we're bringing in will be able to make an impact. I just don't see how some kids don't see the possibility of playing immediately with so many guys leaving.

Good news is we're clearing out some kids to revitalize this team. Figure a few guys will be quietly shown the door if they've graduated (or are redshirt juniors). This class and the next will really have to be the classes that make or break Golden.

Harris, Whipple, Calhoun, Benjamin, Byrd, Ayles, Ford, Figueroa, Gunn, Horn, Ojomo, Regis, Robinson, Smith, Buchanan, Spence, Futch, Chambers, Nicolas, Williams all seniors.

Next year might be brutal. That's a lot of talent. Hope these kids we're bringing in will be able to make an impact. I just don't see how some kids don't see the possibility of playing immediately with so many guys leaving.

Good news is we're clearing out some kids to revitalize this team. Figure a few guys will be quietly shown the door if they've graduated (or are redshirt juniors). This class and the next will really have to be the classes that make or break Golden.

A lot of talent-yes...but how much production?

Advertisement

We're locked in for a while with Golden barring A) him leaving or B) being horrendous by around year 4-5...Unlike Shannon, he's not going to have to ride or die with one class if he recruits and evaluates well.

We're locked in for a while with Golden barring A) him leaving or B) being horrendous by around year 4-5...Unlike Shannon, he's not going to have to ride or die with one class if he recruits and evaluates well.

No, but whenever you bring in a class of 30 kids out of necessity (because you're losing that many) that class has to form a bedrock for your future success. At least that's my opinion, he could prove me wrong by taking in these 30, weeding out half and taking in another 25 until he's satisfied with the talent levels. Ruthless and cold, but maybe necessary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back