Darren Rovell trying to shut down the U

Advertisement
This clown is trying to get an investigation going on Miami for having the audacity to compete with the big boys when it comes to NIL's. Cane nation needs to make sure he never comes at us again.

Good for him for trying to be relevant. Please put this entire topic in the category of "who gives a ****".

Rovell is so dumb that he thinks NIL is an NC2A issue. The NC2A has nothing to do with NIL, enforcing NIL, investigating NIL, or anything NIL related. There is no NC2A rule legislating NIL so there is nothing for the NC2A to enforce. NIL disputes are subject to state laws. So if UM is violating NIL, it is doing so under Florida law, just like FSU and UF. As such, unless rovell thinks he has the juice to get the FL Attorney General to investigate UM's NIL deals, he is literally ****ing into a Hurricane.

What a moron

Advertisement
yeah check the thread, dude is talking about how he's investigating the Canes. He's a reporter that's decided to post non stop about Miami to get an investigation going.
I don't have twitter, can't see anything.

This is one of those days i wish i did, i'd go full tilt on him with the A&M, Texas stuff, the shadiness in Jackson State, the payments Bama, UGA, LSU, Auburn etc have been making for YEARS without being called out for......but once again, UM is being called out for things <$50k when guys are cashing in NIL deals in the millions elsewhere. So eerily similar to the free dinners/drinks from years past vs free cars at Bama. How much did Devonta get again when UM was recruiting him?

I don't agree with this wild wild west FA and pay to play era in college football either. But if you open it up as such and allow SEC and CFB darlings to do it, UM needs to be allowed to do it as well.

Advertisement
@Invalid Username really doesn't like you....
Yes and I’m so sad
Sad Peanut Butter GIF by For Everest

fuck him joanne the scammer GIF by Super Deluxe

What Rovell didn't reveal is that he's repped and very close to people at CAA, so him ****ting on these deals with other agents is about badmouthing other people in sports agency world as well.
Nary a peep from Rovell when his personal agent Nick Khan, now CEO of WWE, signed this NIL deal with Olympian Gable Steveson. $2 million deal and still wrestling at Minnesota.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back