Darren Rovell trying to shut down the U

Advertisement
Dude is getting blown up and trying to backtrack now lol

Yep, in my business school textbooks, there were separate chapters on "free market", "marketing", and "name, image, and likeness".

The three main types of markets in the world.

Yeah, he was fighting for players to get money from "jersey sales" (he DOES cover "memorabilia" as a "sports writer")...

Jersey sales...
1642454276936.png

Amazing what happens when fans of other teams realize that the only reason a player chose your fcked up racist fan base school was because they got paid.
Now that everyone can pay they’re realizing that no amount of slides, sleeping pods, or foot massage locker room beds can make those kids want to live in any sht hole of a city.

Dey Mad!!!!

Edit: Ohhhh sht he’s a northwestern grad too??!!
He must be upset that they just spent 250 million for anew ipf and athletic center and locker room and still can’t land any 5 stars.

Advertisement
Stellar credentials to criticize/investigate Miami's NIL efforts:

Darren Rovell

@darrenrovell
Business of Sports Betting, Memorabilia, NFTs, Sports Business Reporter & Senior Executive Producer for
@ActionNetworkHQ
New Jersey, “Vegas East”
actionnetwork.com/Rovell
He’s a **** but you didn’t look back far enough in his history has he used to do this job and was on our often for ESPN especially in the behind the lines type of stuff

Amazing what happens when fans of other teams realize that the only reason a player chose your fcked up racist fan base school was because they got paid.
Now that everyone can pay they’re realizing that no amount of slides, sleeping pods, or foot massage locker room beds can make those kids want to live in any sht hole of a city.

Dey Mad!!!!
I think the players should get paid full stop. But should we decide not to do the payment thing I’m fine with that too long is Miami is on a level playing field of either payments or no payments versus you cant do X but they can I don’t care because we win either way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1.He’s fairly well known
2. What name does he post under here in all the anti-Ruiz threads?
3. **** him

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back