Darrell Langham

Dude you are trying way to hard to defend an idea that is not going to happen, nor should it. Some position changes make sense:
Finley to Striker....love it.
Choc to FB.....I can dig it.
Deejay to RB.....brilliant.
Langham to TE....
View attachment 59580

It's a message board bruh, that's what we do. Plus how do you know what the staff will or won't do?? Exactly, you don't, none of us do. It not being a good idea is only you opinion, definitely not a fact. Keep that in mind.
He's **** sure done at wr.

Advertisement
It's a message board bruh, that's what we do. Plus how do you know what the staff will or won't do?? Exactly, you don't, none of us do. It not being a good idea is only you opinion, definitely not a fact. Keep that in mind.
He's **** sure done at wr.
First of all, I'm not your bruh. Secondly, what's fact and not an opinion, is Langham HASN'T been moved to tight end by the very staff that speak of. Please keep that in mind.

Silly discussion to start after spring practices finished. If the staff thought this was even a half-decent idea, they would have tried him at TE in the spring while Irvin and Poledney floundered.

This might have already been discussed in the past but considering his size (6'4 220-lbs.) could Langham be an option at TE? I know we have a couple freshmen on the way that are highly rated but there is no guarantee they will come in right away and be up to speed. Moving Langham to TE might also be good for his pro prospects. I'm interested to hear other opinions.
He is about 240, Cager is 220 and Langham is a lot bigger than him

First of all, I'm not your bruh. Secondly, what's fact and not an opinion, is Langham HASN'T been moved to tight end by the very staff that speak of. Please keep that in mind.

****, pull the panties out your couch. We both know he "hasn't" been moved. You said he "won't be" and presented it as a fact when it's only Your opinion. You have no clue what the staff will do. Again, keep that in mind ya sensitive ***.

Advertisement
****, pull the panties out your couch. We both know he "hasn't" been moved. You said he "won't be" and presented it as a fact when it's only Your opinion. You have no clue what the staff will do. Again, keep that in mind ya sensitive ***.
Still trying, I see. You sound like a little kid. Is it your night night time? Maybe you should try again tomorrow after you finish your homework.

Eric Ebron was 6'5 225 at UNC. Darrell Langham listed at 6'4 220 on official roster. Not much of a difference if you ask me. Ebron was decent. Im not saying it has to happen. All I'm asking if he is buried on the depth chart at WR and our TE's have looked like crap (cant block or catch) I don't think its unreasonable to give him a look. Maybe you catch lightning in a bottle, maybe you don't.

You guys get caught up looking at digits on paper. Meaningless.

It’s like you’ve only played football on Xbox and have never used your eyes.

Having seen both these guys play in person, I can tell you that Ebron had the body of a TE in college and he blocked like a TE. He looked thick and strong. Langham doesn’t have this body type. He’s not a TE. He’s a wideout. And he’s built like one. A tall one.

6C29DD96-732D-4422-A952-F0E85AFC62E5.jpeg

There’s your proof. Just stop.

Ebron is now an NFL TE to bolster my point.

Advertisement
This might have already been discussed in the past but considering his size (6'4 220-lbs.) could Langham be an option at TE? I know we have a couple freshmen on the way that are highly rated but there is no guarantee they will come in right away and be up to speed. Moving Langham to TE might also be good for his pro prospects. I'm interested to hear other opinions.

Have you heard his voice??? No way a man with a voice that soft can play TE

Advertisement
Whether he's moved to TE or stays a WR, I don't think he'll get a whole lot of PT this year with the talent we have coming in. I will be forever grateful for his game-winner vs. FSU - that will be his legacy here, and I'm okay with that.

And GT

/I agree with you fwiw

Advertisement
Back