Darrell Langham commits

View as article
Advertisement
Langham now a 4 star on 24/7 and will be one once scout updates there rankings..

Just goes to show you the flaws in these recruiting sites. Guys like Langham and Kaaya get a good offer and suddenly they're jumping up multiple stars even though they have the same film, tape, and everything else. It's while I'll never understand people who use stars as the end all be all in recruiting.

Langham now a 4 star on 24/7 and will be one once scout updates there rankings..

Just goes to show you the flaws in these recruiting sites. Guys like Langham and Kaaya get a good offer and suddenly they're jumping up multiple stars even though they have the same film, tape, and everything else. It's while I'll never understand people who use stars as the end all be all in recruiting.

Exactly. Bunch of nerds who react to offers by adding stars and then act like they're "evaluating" players.

Advertisement
I can watch a kid on youtube and tell if he has it, **** a recruiting site because a TRUE FOOTBALL FAN can see for themselves what kids can play

i have to say ESPN got a couple right, if i remember correctly they had Kaaya and Langham as four stars, they got something right, though they do have Young rated pretty low

Ehhh, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves

Unlike most folks, I don't give a rats bahind what a kid is ranked... I won't do you the pleasure of posting both highlights for you. Go look at both yourself, and forget about what rivals or scout tells you to think.

You'll see awesome athletes, but one guy has potential as a WR catching jumpballs because he has a height advantage but still needs to learn the game, and another guy with explosion into his routes and excellent ball skills and an actual football IQ in Langham.

Lastly if you are unaware, Griffin was highly ranked as a TE, so my initial post was speaking to those that saw him as a WR instead

seen highlights of both. No conclusive way to say one is better than the other for sure based off that. We'll see how it all pans out

If you played the game, or if your love for it took you to the place of studying the finer points of the game, you'd be able to look at film of two players, and recognize the strengths and weaknesess of both... They sure aren't identical.

But, in other words, your an average fan that doesn't see the diffrence between the two, all you know is they caught the ball.... yet for the sake of appearing like a football head, your disagreeing with my opinion for no "conclusive" reason (fair enough). LULZ !!

Dude shut the **** up, u sound like a jack ***

What's wrong crybaby, I said fair enough. Lol! !!

Advertisement
45.jpg

Love this visual. Is it available online anywhere?
Go 'Canes

The one thing these recruiting sites definitely don't evaluate, that I think Golden and staff are doing very well (only time will truly tell) is evaluating heart and attitude of these young men also. 4-stars but no heart or coachability (if that's eve a word), don't want. 2/3-stars with heart and the right attitude and they'll make him a player!

The one thing these recruiting sites definitely don't evaluate, that I think Golden and staff are doing very well (only time will truly tell) is evaluating heart and attitude of these young men also. 4-stars but no heart or coachability (if that's eve a word), don't want. 2/3-stars with heart and the right attitude and they'll make him a player!

yea a dude can be a 4 star and not work as hard as the 2-3 stars so the lower ranked dude ends up being better and i deff think golden makes dudes want to be better

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back