Darrell Langham commits

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
It's in the other thread but thought it needed a separate thread.

2014 WR from Santaluces HS. Huge kid with long arms and good hands. Doesn't look like one of the kids that need to put on a massive amount of weight either.

Before you guys say "where is the bat signal?" Carroll, Coley, Golden were all with him and his family right now congratulating him and welcoming him. I spoke to his dad who confirmed to me that his son committed.

Advertisement
I got you BC

th

Yet another find by our staff. Man this kid is going to blow up, looks **** good. Huge too.

Advertisement
Cue speculation / implications regarding getting Brady, Dixon, and Lane in 3, 2, 1....

Man I ain't got no worries, congrats to the kid.

[video=youtube;k5v0zuCgpJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k5v0zuCgpJk[/video]

courtesy of RiDLer in the other thread. Rep that man.

Advertisement
Its been sometime UM since landed a player from Santaluces HS. Could be a Tommy Streeter type prospect.

Welcome to the U.

Go Canes!

Great hands! Looks like he can get moving too for his size. Footwork coming in and out of breaks a little questionable but I doubt he has had much position coaching and is correctable.

I trust very much in this staffs evals. Guys like Pierre, Eddie Johnson, Reyshawn Jenkins, Figueroa and I'm sure I'm missing some look like real good finds to me of some guys that previous staffs might not have found.

Advertisement
Its been sometime UM since landed a player from Santaluces HS. Could be a Tommy Streeter type prospect.

Welcome to the U.

Go Canes!

Yeah, he looks like he is much bigger and stronger than Streeter at this point, not positive though. Probably not nearly as fast though.

Advertisement
Yet another find by our staff. Man this kid is going to blow up, looks **** good. Huge too.
he can flat out play I think I read he is real hard to get a hold of so it slowed down his recruitment he has an FSU offer. I did expect Miami offer sometime soon.

Advertisement
Back