Darrell Langham commits

Yet another find by our staff. Man this kid is going to blow up, looks **** good. Huge too.
he can flat out play I think I read he is real hard to get a hold of so it slowed down his recruitment he has an FSU offer. I did expect Miami offer sometime soon.

Yep seems you are correct. I just noticed his low rankings. Obscene amount of WR talent this year so you can see why some guys may slip through
Fans just get hung up on names they have heard for the past few years I dont think people realize how good Langham is. No matter who Miami gets in the WR class Langham could end up as the best of the bunch.

Advertisement
Stupid amount of WR talent down here this year.

If we end up with Langham, Rudolph, Dixon and maybe one more Im doing back flips. That's not even counting Lane.

April tweet:

#FSU coaches asking a lot of questions through back channels about Santaluces WR Darrell Langham. #Noles very interested in him.

47.jpg

Advertisement
Gotta gives props to this staff though. They were at one of his games last year scouting/recruiting him.

Also gotta give some props to RB Greg Bryant who tweeted:

Greg Bryant #⃣6⃣ ‏@GB6for6 17 May 12
We deff got after it today everybody balled out but that boy Darrel Langham snaps on the field dont sleep on the kid!

Good looking player. I'm one of the last people to herald every guy we find as a "diamond in the rough" and generally think recruiting rankings and offer sheets while not perfect are a fair indicator, but his tape looks a lot like Kelvin Benjamin's to me and if he was at a traditional power he would be more highly recruited. Runs very well and a smooth athlete for a guy that big.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know his WR Coach at Santaluces and I asked him about Langham via Twitter, this is what he said:

'Kid is def good! Strongest long kid I've ever been around, gets out of breaks very good for being so tall and reacts to coaching.'

'Seven catches in the spring game and one TD. Great kid, very happy for him. I also have a younger brother 2015 WR.'

'Brother is 6'2 ish, good route runner and ball skills as well!'

Sounds like a good pickup! Go Canes!

Advertisement
The ESPN Insider scouting report gives Langham mad props.

Says he has offers from FSU, Arkansas and Illinois.

Great get by Golden!

Advertisement
Back