Darrell Langham and Trayone update by Ryan Bartow.

Advertisement
From Gray's Instagram today
54.jpg

55.jpg

Advertisement
I hope this kid makes it in.

And hopefully our fans will realize that ALL kids talk about getting money.

DMoney has consistently said Darren McFadden. That's 5 Star. I think that's a little too much hype but DMoney, Pete, and people in the know much more than myself have been consistent on his impact potential. Gray is legit, no question, but I personally think he joins the Jeremy Davis, Kevin Grooms, ALJ, Derrick Griffin HOF
Comparing him to DMC doesn't mean he should be a 5 star player like DMC. It's more of the fact that they have a high running style with a really good combo of Speed and Strength. DMC isn't an agile guy either.

This. I don't think he's quite as fast as McFadden (4.4 vs. 4.3) but similar styles. Both guys are also very competitive.

DMoney has consistently said Darren McFadden. That's 5 Star. I think that's a little too much hype but DMoney, Pete, and people in the know much more than myself have been consistent on his impact potential. Gray is legit, no question, but I personally think he joins the Jeremy Davis, Kevin Grooms, ALJ, Derrick Griffin HOF

Folks can talk about the HOF all they want, this kid did not play another sport, in any all-star games or took any visits but the short ride to the gables!!! Kid wants it. I like our chances. I'm not sure what he will do, but I hope he is like the past few that we have crossed our toes with, Lamar Miller, Coley and Frank Gore to name a few!!!

Advertisement
Oh look. My post was deleted.

Make your point without calling someone a ******.

Fine.

Boarcane, you upstanding citizen who is definitely not a ****** in any way shape or form, you sir are wrong about Vern. He graduated from FSU not UF.
don't care. he's not a Cane and should post on his team's site. I'm not a fan of trolls.

It is sometimes good to find out information on your rivals. He has just as much of a right to post here as you, bub.

Fine.

Boarcane, you upstanding citizen who is definitely not a ****** in any way shape or form, you sir are wrong about Vern. He graduated from FSU not UF.
don't care. he's not a Cane and should post on his team's site. I'm not a fan of trolls.

I'd take Vern over anyone that works for, moderates for, or subscribes to CaneInsider.

Advertisement

Fine.

What is the difference? Both are state institutions for students of limited mental skills who can't get into a real university. The only thing you can say for them is they do not need to lower their standards to admit mentally impaired football players because the general population can't qualify for anything higher. Okay, swamp scum are the lowest for of live but the feather people are the biggest crybaby whiners on the planet who finally caught up with the scale people-- felony and 3 NCs.

Advertisement

Fine.

What is the difference? Both are state institutions for students of limited mental skills who can't get into a real university. The only thing you can say for them is they do not need to lower their standards to admit mentally impaired football players because the general population can't qualify for anything higher. Okay, swamp scum are the lowest for of live but the feather people are the biggest crybaby whiners on the planet who finally caught up with the scale people-- felony and 3 NCs.

disagree... I'm going to UM & I have multiple friends on that same level going to UF because they couldn't afford a private school

Fine.

disagree... I'm going to UM & I have multiple friends on that same level going to UF because they couldn't afford a private school

Actually gotta agree, UF is close to Miami academically. It is a much much cheaper school. I'd be lying if I said I didn't apply to UF, even FSU and FIU too.

^ they're rivals. don't let a little data get in the way of a good rant against UF and FSU.

SOmebody PM me when hes in uniform... Im ridin with Pete... Ive been wrong about other guys getting in also like Aldarius Johnson. Ill tell you this if he gets in and doesnt get flagged by the clearing house... that means they take things on a case by case basis... and that there is no format for the madness..because I have had a student athlete in almost the same exact scenario that Gray is in get flagged by clearing house 2 years ago

Nobody cares what you think. Go back to your crap board, not sure why the mods don't send you FU and gaytors packing.

Advertisement
Back