Darrell Langham and Trayone update by Ryan Bartow.

Advertisement
SOmebody PM me when hes in uniform... Im ridin with Pete... Ive been wrong about other guys getting in also like Aldarius Johnson. Ill tell you this if he gets in and doesnt get flagged by the clearing house... that means they take things on a case by case basis... and that there is no format for the madness..because I have had a student athlete in almost the same exact scenario that Gray is in get flagged by clearing house 2 years ago

Nobody cares what you think. Go back to your crap board, not sure why the mods don't send you FU and gaytors packing.

while he may be considered a pessimist by most the board Vern is a canes fan

SOmebody PM me when hes in uniform... Im ridin with Pete... Ive been wrong about other guys getting in also like Aldarius Johnson. Ill tell you this if he gets in and doesnt get flagged by the clearing house... that means they take things on a case by case basis... and that there is no format for the madness..because I have had a student athlete in almost the same exact scenario that Gray is in get flagged by clearing house 2 years ago

Nobody cares what you think. Go back to your crap board, not sure why the mods don't send you FU and gaytors packing.

while he may be considered a pessimist by most the board Vern is a canes fan
lol @ you if you really think that. hahahahahahahahahaha
76.gif

Oh look. My post was deleted.

Make your point without calling someone a ******.

Fine.

Boarcane, you upstanding citizen who is definitely not a ****** in any way shape or form, you sir are wrong about Vern. He graduated from FSU not UF.

What is the difference? Both are state institutions for students of limited mental skills who can't get into a real university. The only thing you can say for them is they do not need to lower their standards to admit mentally impaired football players because the general population can't qualify for anything higher. Okay, swamp scum are the lowest for of live but the feather people are the biggest crybaby whiners on the planet who finally caught up with the scale people-- felony and 3 NCs.

disagree... I'm going to UM & I have multiple friends on that same level going to UF because they couldn't afford a private school

Yeah and I have have a sister, two kids and their spouses who went to UFelony, heck one even went on and got PhD from friggin OSU(no limit what child will do to **** you off), but I still stand by my statement. They all used the flimsy excuse too. They all ended up with a fine high school education. almost one equal to the one the Marist Brothers gave me. There, hope it makes you feel better. We are have our burdens and swamp slime in family and circle of friends certainly is one. Don't get down on yourself.

Fine.

Boarcane, you upstanding citizen who is definitely not a ****** in any way shape or form, you sir are wrong about Vern. He graduated from FSU not UF.

What is the difference? Both are state institutions for students of limited mental skills who can't get into a real university. The only thing you can say for them is they do not need to lower their standards to admit mentally impaired football players because the general population can't qualify for anything higher. Okay, swamp scum are the lowest for of live but the feather people are the biggest crybaby whiners on the planet who finally caught up with the scale people-- felony and 3 NCs.

disagree... I'm going to UM & I have multiple friends on that same level going to UF because they couldn't afford a private school

Yeah and I have have a sister, two kids and their spouses who went to UFelony, heck one even went on and got PhD from friggin OSU(no limit what child will do to **** you off), but I still stand by my statement. They all used the flimsy excuse too. They all ended up with a fine high school education. almost one equal to the one the Marist Brothers gave me. There, hope it makes you feel better. We are have our burdens and swamp slime in family and circle of friends certainly is one. Don't get down on yourself.

Yup, they went to UF and OSU to **** you off, not save thousands of dollars. Got it. Your ******* point is invalid. I got into UM, but chose to go to my state school of Chapel Hill.

UNC is/was ranked higher and saved me 160k.

Advertisement
I love all the Trayone Gray and Darell Langham updates I opened this thread to read about.

Fine.

Yup, they went to UF and OSU to **** you off, not save thousands of dollars. Got it. Your ****ing point is invalid. I got into UM, but chose to go to my state school of Chapel Hill.

UNC is/was ranked higher and saved me 160k.

Get a room, ladies.

Golden this morning on qam

"Golden on Trayone Gray & Darrell Langham: “We expect those guys shortly. We don’t expect any further issues with those guys.”

Advertisement

Fine.

Slow your role bro. Even though I am a cane until I die, I take pride in the fact that I attended FSU.

Fine.

Slow your role bro. Even though I am a cane until I die, I take pride in the fact that I attended FSU.

You shouldn't.

Fine.

You shouldn't.
Maybe you should have paid for me to attend Miami then.

FSU and the state paid for everything plus put 2000 dollars in my pocket every semester.

Last edited:
I have a friend who went to FSU but is a diehard Canes fan. I went to App State and I'm a diehard Canes fan. In other words, who cares.

Advertisement
Fine.

You shouldn't.

FSU and the state paid for everything plus put 2000 dollars in my pocket every semester.

Let me try to intervene here. This is a Miami sports related board. We don't care about FSU or UF and probably won't speak positively of them. If you are jocking them, we probably don't want to hear about it.

There are good programs at lots of schools. Going to different schools causes different allegiances.

That being said, we don't care about nothing but this U.

I have a friend who went to FSU but is a diehard Canes fan. I went to App State and I'm a diehard Canes fan. In other words, who cares.

I went to FSU but have never rooted for them a day in my life. I could've went to UM but paying $30,000 + for undergrad just isn't a smart financial decision. I'll take the free education any day.

Fine.

You shouldn't.

You entitled bro?

Advertisement
reading these post from our fans about the "financial" decisions they make, but when young men make decisions like each of the fans make they get mad.

I'm a cane grad and I can't stand anything about any other school in the state, except UCF. If any of the others closed tomorrow I would not blink an eye.

You shouldn't.

You entitled bro?
Not at all my dude, not at all

Why tf are we talking about UF and FSU instead of celebrating the fact that 2 of the biggest impact players of our recruiting class are about to enroll? Yeah im confused

Advertisement
Back