Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Not saying anyone in this thread but this topic came up A LOT with the portal

All I read was “OVERPAY FOR THE SPACE EATERZ”

I’m like what…?

Sometimes I feel like the extremes of fans (again no one directly in this thread but in general) is they seem to either gravitate towards Terrence Cody or Aaron Donald like there’s no middle ground 😂

Maybe that’s just me though I dunno
All facts 💯

Advertisement
He's only viewed that way by Canes fans as a coping mechanism.

He played well last year & if allowed to play this year will do the same.

All emotions aside, his talent would be useful, especially his type of player at the tackle position. But the chances of him coming back to Miami approach zero, it would require another waiver, and that’s not gonna happen. Also, what is he gonna say, my mom ain’t that sick anymore. So **** him.

Yeah, like I said.

Attachments

• IMG_0921.jpeg
    IMG_0921.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Agreed. NC governor wrote the NCAA as well on behalf of Tar Heel WR. Unfortunate that these clowns get talked into taking positions without deep understanding of the issues.

I assure you, Marco Rubio does not have a deep understanding of any issue. Including Contracts, Torts, Property, Con Law, Civ Pro, Crim Pro, Evidence...

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t think he gets drafted if he doesn’t play this year. But I do think he’s snatched up instantly as a UDFA and pushes to make a 53.

Side note, y’all downvoting the **** outta me for posting little Marco’s tweet. I didn’t tweet that ****, don’t shoot the messenger 😂 😂
The only one of those that hits your reaction score - and that’s maybe - is the 😡 @Canedog sis. I gave you an upvote if it helps a little. 😂

Advertisement
Exactly. He’s not kicked out of school. He just has to sit.
Making it sound like they deported his *** to Canada or some sht.
Also, I dont mind this position by the NCAA.

Yall getting paid good money now, in addition to free school. This is basically a job now if you making more than 80% of the population. So remove emotions. He made a business decision.

NFL players dont get to tell their team they're going to take a season off to take care of family, but keep paying me. If you decide to be with family, thats great, but thats a business decision.

Thats the way I see it here, even though I know those aren't direct comparisons.

Advertisement
Since you seem to be hesitant to answer that than I'll tell you. Since we've came to dominance we've had one dtackle to really fit the mold you are speaking on. That was obviously Vince and honestly that's one of the biggest freaks of nature I've ever met to go along with Allan Baily. Point would be in the defense we're trying to run we want our tackles disruptive and able to contribute on each play. We want 3 techs who can get in the back field and make plays on their own. Not space eaters who occupy blockers for backers and safeties. That's not an excuse or a way to say we have anywhere near enough tackles for where we wanna be. It's just simply an explanation for why just another huge body isn't relevant. I'd take two more big motor dudes with elite hand placement like Lt & deen than I would space eaters. That only works in systems that the offense is streamlined towards the middle of the field and everyone makes plays inside the box. So just relax hermano. Let's see how we look before everyone freaks out about another thing.
If you don't mind sharing, are we generally lining up in a 5/3/1/5 technique, where both the 3t and 1t have 3 tech body types? Assuming that everyone is 1 gapping and the 5techs will be split out wide to 7 or wide 9 in certain situations too? I can hit you up in pm too if you'd rather keep it off the boards

Advertisement
Back