Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

Since you seem to be hesitant to answer that than I'll tell you. Since we've came to dominance we've had one dtackle to really fit the mold you are speaking on. That was obviously Vince and honestly that's one of the biggest freaks of nature I've ever met to go along with Allan Baily. Point would be in the defense we're trying to run we want our tackles disruptive and able to contribute on each play. We want 3 techs who can get in the back field and make plays on their own. Not space eaters who occupy blockers for backers and safeties. That's not an excuse or a way to say we have anywhere near enough tackles for where we wanna be. It's just simply an explanation for why just another huge body isn't relevant. I'd take two more big motor dudes with elite hand placement like Lt & deen than I would space eaters. That only works in systems that the offense is streamlined towards the middle of the field and everyone makes plays inside the box. So just relax hermano. Let's see how we look before everyone freaks out about another thing.
Guys keep talking about war daddies like we are running 0- or 1-technique. Not what Guidry needs or wants even in 1T. He wants explosive guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can handle a lot more, k!
Justin Timberlake What GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU getting desperate now…even DeSantis was tweeting about this situation. Basically saying, and I’m para-phrasing, “The NCAA will fight for transgender athletes, but won’t let a kid play after going home to be near his ailing mother.” There’s so many high profile politicians getting involved now that something may get done, which is b.s. because some of us realize there’s more to this story than meets the eye.

Also, I dont mind this position by the NCAA.

Yall getting paid good money now, in addition to free school. This is basically a job now if you making more than 80% of the population. So remove emotions. He made a business decision.

NFL players dont get to tell their team they're going to take a season off to take care of family, but keep paying me. If you decide to be with family, thats great, but thats a business decision.

Thats the way I see it here, even though I know those aren't direct comparisons.
Pretty much.

The counter argument is that they're kids - kids don't get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back