Confirmed Darrell Jackson hits the portal

When you turnover a roster...you aren't just losing the players that don't/won't play.

You don't get to pick n choose. You're going to lose guys like this, too. With that said...0 votes...ZERO...in All-ACC voting and he was not one of them. 14 DTs received votes. He was a decent get from Maryland, but he's not irreplaceable.

Advertisement
When you turnover a roster...you aren't just losing the players that don't/won't play.

You don't get to pick n choose. You're going to lose guys like this, too. With that said...0 votes...ZERO...in All-ACC voting. 14 DTs received votes. He was a decent get from Maryland, but he's not irreplaceable.
the issue is we dont have a single kid behind him who can fill his shoes.

Brownlee didn't transfer into fsu tho. Totally different situations
I'm not sure what term you want to use transfer, portal or whatever I just know he started off at FSU and was at Louisville last year. Your going to have to worry about these NIL guys from now on.

You don't get to pick n choose. You're going to lose guys like this, too. With that said...0 votes...ZERO...in All-ACC voting. 14 DTs received votes. He was a decent get from Maryland, but he's not irreplaceable.
What does this have to do with telling our players that don’t play to leave? This has nothing to do with turning over the roster. It has to do with us sucking and him wanting to go home.

Overall, the portal will be a net benefit to us by a lot. Assuming we go all out and don't **** around. I don't want to lose Jackson but if that's the cost of us getting 20+ studs from the portal then so be it. Bye, hope your mom is OK.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does this have to do with telling our players that don’t play to leave? This has nothing to do with turning over the roster. It has to do with us sucking and him wanting to go home.

This Era of the portal will have many guys that leave for reasons like or similar to this whether you're 5-7, 7-5, or 11-1.

Overall, the portal will be a net benefit to us by a lot. Assuming we go all out and don't **** around. I don't want to lose Jackson but if that's the cost of us getting 20+ studs from the portal then so be it. Bye, hope your mom is OK.
youre not getting 20+ studs lol. you'll get some good kids some meh kids (not unlike last year where we got 2 starters on D, 2 starters on O, and trash cans on the OL)

I'm not sure what term you want to use transfer, portal or whatever I just know he started off at FSU and was at Louisville last year.
Dude... You're comparing someone who committed to one school and transferred to another one vs someone who committed to one, transferred to another one and now is transferring again.

Two totally different situations

This is a loss and we have to find a replacement. He’s the only DL that could eat blocks and cave the pocket from the inside. We have zero war daddies. He was an absolute handful.

hope we now go all out and flip the SC kid Mccloud.He's a big kid too,may not be at JAckson's level next season but should be for the 24 season.,

Advertisement
Advertisement
youre not getting 20+ studs lol. you'll get some good kids some meh kids (not unlike last year where we got 2 starters on D, 2 starters on O, and trash cans on the OL)

That won't be good enough this year. There are 600+ players in the portal. I'm sure we can find 20+ who are better than what we have on our current garbage roster. And that needs to include high impact studs.

I don't want to violate any Terms of Service, but there is an article over on another side written by a guy whose name rhymes with Fat Mortadell which goes into the details of the story.

His mom lives in Quincy. Do the math.

That won't be good enough this year. There are 600+ players in the portal. I'm sure we can find 20+ who are better than what we have on our current garbage roster. And that needs to include high impact studs.
the same kids who are leaving (some of whom not all) are being talked about the same way we talk about some of our current guys. sometimes you get a mesidor, Parrish, Jackson other times you get Denis or w.e. the other OL is called

Advertisement
Back