Darrell Jackson DT commits to Miami

View as article
Mario knows that if this team can beat at least the Aggies or Clemson or, God Help us, both and at least get us a NYSix Bowl Victory with a dominant bowl win, the recruiting will be locked up down here for some time to come. NIL has allowed him to poach players who would normally stay out in the PAC12 or go to the Big SEC factories. Plus, the Columbus guys gave him the resources to hire a Bama-level staff.

My suspicion is that the word on the Street is that Miami is the It School to go to to get exposure in Prime Time in front of scouts and maybe get a ring. That was Bama (still is), but Miami has joined the elite club by ploughing money into the program.

The easy times for Clemson are over, that's for **** sure.
Hype and success are machines that feed themselves and each other. Those basketball twins are gonna cash in with more than just life wallet. The basketball players coming too. That means that networking around the campus with marketing firms is gonna be plentiful. And when we start winning games then it’s just MOAR!!

Could you imagine playing in a NY6 bowl and seeing one of our players in a commercial during the break?! If I’m Ruiz I’m buying that spot.

Advertisement
Guess u r finally out of your attention craving nutshell. Failed dunk attempt? U mean when u were saying days ago that we had to be cautious cause he's a north Florida kid? He committed that same day by the way. Atleast I think that's what u said cause I didn't read anything through. I don't even speak on this too tough unless I get bored or just ain't in the mood for stupidity. Only thing I said on this was several days ago we added one more transfer. But u win cribby. I see how much that matters to u. Lol

@PIPO wake up

Also, I genuinely DGAF about this stuff, but for as much **** as y’all give buddy, put some speck on Gaby’s name. He clearly heard the same thing as Dee (that Jackson committed over the weekend).

So @RVACane ... about that question I asked.. you know, the one about posters going at the “preferred people” on the board... what happens when they go at each other... what’s the policy then?
Tom Hiddleston Cheers GIF by Nerdist.com

Advertisement
So @RVACane ... about that question I asked.. you know, the one about posters going at the “preferred people” on the board... what happens when they go at each other... what’s the policy then?
I expected this question and discussed it with my leader and there isn’t a thing we can do except let them go as they go and wait for it all to clear.

Hype and success are machines that feed themselves and each other. Those basketball twins are gonna cash in with more than just life wallet. The basketball players coming too. That means that networking around the campus with marketing firms is gonna be plentiful. And when we start winning games then it’s just MOAR!!

Could you imagine playing in a NY6 bowl and seeing one of our players in a commercial during the break?! If I’m Ruiz I’m buying that spot.
That would be good.

Imagine Garcia or TVD doing a 30 second pitch to come to Miami...during The Super Bowl.

Advertisement
Mario just revamped our entire defensive line with the portal with legit dudes. Other than Harvey, Chantz, Roberts, and LT most of guys are JAGS or not ready for big boy football. Seriously this is amazing:
- Inside/DTs: Lichtenstein, Messidor, Jackson
- Tweeners: Messidor, Moultrie
- Outside/Edge: Agude

6 guys who will all most likely be in the two deep at a position that rotates constantly. Super impressive. S/O to Ruiz fam as well!

That would be good.

Imagine Garcia or TVD doing a 30 second pitch to come to Miami...during The Super Bowl.
They could do a “come to Miami” as in the city. Make it a commercial to promote tourism. But on the low it’s just really a recruiting pitch. Would be epic.
Super bowl is just crazy. The price for 30 seconds has to be astronomical

Advertisement
I get it amuses people on here when this stuff happens. But I'm already over it. As y'all may have realized only way I bother to say anything anymore is dms to very few people. Only reason I said anything last week about the recent commits is I get fed up with the nonsense. This dude to me is just annoying. Constantly running around and begging for attention. Now he's gonna respond and his minions will jump to defend him... Me I just say **** em. I prefer to live in real life. I'll stick to what matters. So while some may have fun reading his witty responses, I'm just gonna keep doin me. Night y'all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back