Darrell Jackson DT commits to Miami

View as article
I don’t think you guys really grasp the massive transformation of our D in such a short amount of time.

Lichtenstein, Moultrie, Mesidor, Jackson and Agude on the DL. Caleb at LB, and Porter at CB.

That’s just short of unimaginable. Amazing job by Mario and staff. Think we need one more LB but that’s gravy.

Time for Steele and Co. to get to work.

Advertisement
The kids making more than the President of UM still need to attend class? Seems like we should just make that optional at this point.

1651022340591.png

Advertisement
Well, I guess Mario agreed w/ some of us who saw the lack of physicality along the trenches. These moves allows the younger guys who are still a little light in the pants to get a full yr of proper S&C.

Just like Mario did his damnest to salvage the class of ‘22, he’s doing his damnest to shape up this roster before the ‘22 season, but better yet, imo, gearing us for a strong ‘23.

Imma be honest, like what me & one of the homies on here were chatting about privately, this is the most comfortable I’ve been regarding recruiting since 4ever. I know we remember the times of getting hella kids committed to us b4 the off season, be a top 5 class, & then fall flat towards the end of the yr, becoming De-CommitU. In The Words of Embid, trust the process. Don’t allow seeing a kid commit here or there cause panic. We’re in good hands like we’re insured w/ All State.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario knows that if this team can beat at least the Aggies or Clemson or, God Help us, both and at least get us a NYSix Bowl Victory with a dominant bowl win, the recruiting will be locked up down here for some time to come. NIL has allowed him to poach players who would normally stay out in the PAC12 or go to the Big SEC factories. Plus, the Columbus guys gave him the resources to hire a Bama-level staff.

My suspicion is that the word on the Street is that Miami is the It School to go to to get exposure in Prime Time in front of scouts and maybe get a ring. That was Bama (still is), but Miami has joined the elite club by ploughing money into the program.

The easy times for Clemson are over, that's for **** sure.

Well, I guess Mario agreed w/ some of us who saw the lack of physicality along the trenches. These moves allows the younger guys who are still a little light in the pants to get a full yr of proper S&C.

Just like Mario did his damnest to salvage of class of ‘22, he’s doing his damnest to shape up this roster before the ‘22 season, but better yet, imo, gearing us for a strong ‘23.

Imma be honest, like what me & one of the homies on here were chatting about privately, this is the most comfortable I’ve been regarding recruiting since 4ever. I know we remember the times of getting hella kids committed to us b4 the off season, be a top 5 class, & then fall flat towards the end of the yr, becoming De-CommitU. In The Words of Embid, trust the process. Don’t allow seeing a kid commit here or there cause panic. We’re in good hands like we’re insured w/ All State.
It’s absolutely stunning what Mario and his staff have accomplished in less than 5 months Rell. The progrum looks nothing like it did just a few months ago.

Advertisement
I don’t think you guys really grasp the massive transformation of our D in such a short amount of time.

Lichtenstein, Moultrie, Mesidor, Jackson and Agude on the DL. Caleb at LB, and Porter at CB.

That’s just short of unimaginable. Amazing job by Mario and staff. Think we need one more LB but that’s gravy.

Time for Steele and Co. to get to work.
Man I fully understand and I’m hype! That D line and defense is fully revamped. Guys like Moultrie and Liectenstein are now depth which is insane.

Lots of people worried about this team and putting that win floor at 7. I don’t understand it. I got it at 9 minimum.

Advertisement
I want Coleman for the finisher that DE group is lacking....bring him in to and that DL is fighting for best in conference from a talent level perspective....also Coleman is another 6'5+ guy.
Na we would still behind Clemson but not by much. We would be too 2 and big drop off to 3.

First off it was “ announcing” , since it literally said” 6 pm is when he’s announcing” and “ i think he’ll announce today”

Thanks for the feedback captain obvious , I can’t wait for your next failed dunk attempt.
Guess u r finally out of your attention craving nutshell. Failed dunk attempt? U mean when u were saying days ago that we had to be cautious cause he's a north Florida kid? He committed that same day by the way. Atleast I think that's what u said cause I didn't read anything through. I don't even speak on this too tough unless I get bored or just ain't in the mood for stupidity. Only thing I said on this was several days ago we added one more transfer. But u win cribby. I see how much that matters to u. Lol

Advertisement
Back