Darnell Washington (new thread)

If you’re a Tight End primarily looking to get numbers (playing for a nationally relevant program also as an influence) your top programs should be Oregon, Miami and Notre Dame with Iowa as the dark horse hat on the table.
Add in Washington. Their guy is a Mackey finalist

Advertisement
Advertisement
E0A7B313-680F-44CF-B8A0-601DD51B0A90.jpeg

Advertisement
I'll make my stance here. First off, kid isn't coming. Second, his best position is DL. He will be an average college player, imo. Third, bags.
He’s not gonna he an average college player. There’s no dB or linebacker in the country that can cover him in the red zone. Outside of the red zone I don’t think how well he will be able to get open but being elite in the red zone is enough to make you a lot of money. This is a 10+ touchdown a year kid day 1.

Advertisement
I'll make my stance here. First off, kid isn't coming. Second, his best position is DL. He will be an average college player, imo. Third, bags.
He looked like a freak at paradise camp though, he might have high upside elsewhere but he’s certainly athletic enough to make money as a tight end prospect give his size and overall athleticism

Advertisement
1000% facts, everybody knows the game. The last thing these racists in the SEC want is Miami to come back.
Not everything is about race. So Richt was racist when he was at UGA? They don’t want competition, just like all football programs. Also they have just as many black players, and MORE black students at those schools so idk why not wanting Miami to be back is racial. They want 5 stars just like everyone else....

Advertisement
Back