Darnell Washington (new thread)

Field and Brevin deserve all the credit if we somehow land this animal.

I doubt he comes. Even if brevin is leaving after next season... we have as good a chance as any of he is really charting stats and targets but I’m not too sure that’s happening. Still think with the gf and kid, someone is dropping bags, wherever he goes.

Advertisement
Kids wearing a lot of money in jewelry thats for sure.

What is worth more money? They jewelry around his neck or the bag georgia and bama will throw at him because both are in desperation mode?

He got a kid or thats a family memeber or something ? Cause if he got a kid georgia going to give him a bag off the rip ?
That’s his fiancé and child, they were on his uga official visit along with his coach who was also at Miami on this trip too

Advertisement
I doubt he comes. Even if brevin is leaving after next season... we have as good a chance as any of he is really charting stats and targets but I’m not too sure that’s happening. Still think with the gf and kid, someone is dropping bags, wherever he goes.
Everyone’s gonna be dropping bags for this dude. He will be 2 or 3 on the depth chart if he comes here then take over the starting job as a sophomore.

Advertisement
I really hope dude didn’t come down here and deck his infant out in canes gear to not sign at Miami.

Advertisement
Look, don’t get your hopes up. I’m telling ya now.

If for some reason he does come, just know the bags dropped were probably 6 fig range

Advertisement
He’s not gonna he an average college player. There’s no dB or linebacker in the country that can cover him in the red zone. Outside of the red zone I don’t think how well he will be able to get open but being elite in the red zone is enough to make you a lot of money. This is a 10+ touchdown a year kid day 1.

Disagree. He may be a great athlete and great straightahead speed but I don't see the fluidity. Dominating against HS competition is entirely different

If you saw gronk play in highschool you would probably say the same Right? Those body types don’t fail in football at tight end like that. Nfl loves that size in the league

Don’t understand contrary takes to this. Throw on the tape literally no one stands a chance

Advertisement
Back