Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
That's if you're an elite LT. If he turns out to be average, he won't make the league and won't make money. With his skillset right now, he's on a fast track to being an elite TE that can get potentially drafted first round. That's why it's a head scratcher why he's thinking just SEC and not where he'll be utilized heavily like Miami, Iowa, Notre Dame, etc..
If you’re a Tight End primarily looking to get numbers (playing for a nationally relevant program also as an influence) your top programs should be Oregon, Miami and Notre Dame with Iowa as the dark horse hat on the table.

Bama was barely throwing the ball with Hurts. But they managed to sign three 5 star wide receivers. These front runner and bag chasers don’t give a fugg even if we were putting out 1st round tight ends every year.

1575841751374.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Clive The Wizard should of won it. He a way better year statistically

The announcers bringing up the fact that OLeary was Jack Nicklaus's grandson every three minutes also helped. Was way higher profile than Walford although Clive was better. I think the Dolphins actually released OLeary to sign Walford.

So Hartley and Kirby are doing an in-home with Washington today. So is Manny and staff... Saban already went last week. Mullen was there last night.

Advertisement
So Hartley and Kirby are doing an in-home with Washington today. So is Manny and staff... Saban already went last week. Mullen was there last night.
Will he be validating the coaches' parking tickets?

I would rather this kid just keep it 100 and tell the staff he loves the school, loves the area, knows we are the best place for him as far as playing TE and its not even close..but hes got a family to support and he needs to make a "business decision". Manny and company will get the hint. $$$.

But don't feed us the BS that UGA and Bama will showcase his talent more then we would at TE.

Brevin Jordan had a good (not great) year this year and was still a Mackey Award finalist. Lets stop the madness, Darnell.

O'Leary is getting targets for the Jags. He's made the most of his limited athleticism with skill and savvy. I compared Larry Hodges to him.

Advertisement
Back