Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
This monster on campus this weekend got to put the full court press on him he's like a faster jimmy Graham that's going to be the size of gronk

Field is a beast, if you know his background you know he's our only hope at maintaining any kind of recruiting foundation in South Fla. Hickson will blaze on the trail in Broward, he's a gem.

Our issue for the 21/22 classes will be with local WR's & OL's, we'll probably have to go OOS or recruit Central/Northern Fla for those spots but with Hickson & Field we'll be good at RB & TE.

We need an elite LB recruiter & to figure out some kinda way to land more DB's.

i like how you politely implied your satisfaction with Michael. I 👀 you bro lol

Advertisement
Coach Field & Coach Hickson are our two best recruiters bar none.

And whether yall believe it or not, it's Stroud on Defense.

I would be fine if everybody but Fields, Hickson & Stroud got let go to be honest. I’m down for keeping Rumph but we have to pair him with an ace recruiter just let him coach lmao. I’m 50/50 on Barry

i like how you politely implied your satisfaction with Michael. I 👀 you bro lol
You mean Michael Redding?

I been high on that kid from the very beginning, he's a phenomenal WR, athletic freak, I said so back in July when he first committed. The only WR I'm not crazy about in this is class is Worsham, but I'm huge fan of Redding.

My thing with Stubbs is the fact he was fired after everywhere he's been because he couldn't recruit well enough, so I'm not expecting him to do anything more than that here & I know for sure he's gonna struggle hard recruiting South Fla WR's, which I'm sure most of the board doesn't care about, but the reality is there's a shít ton of talented kids in the 21/22 classes locally at WR & we're probably going to miss out on most of them, it is what is. If this offensive staff wants to replace them with kids from elsewhere I'm good with that, I do however disagree with trying to turn Miami into a slow paced 2012 CMU style offense, but everybody seems to be okay with it, so just better hope it works out.

At the end of the day it honestly doesn't matter, Enox is on his way outta here by next year & Stubbs will be right with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wether is phenomenal right now.
It’s lit in wynwood right now. Best time of year to visit imo is December.

GREAT Weekend to be hosting! My old a$$ is headed out myself tonight! I heard the grand re-opening of King of Diamonds is tonight so I might check it out on late night. If I see DWashington I’ll drunk post! Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back