Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
I was worried about Field, hadn't heard much beside the Flowe recruiting. Hope he continues to chip away
Field is a beast, if you know his background you know he's our only hope at maintaining any kind of recruiting foundation in South Fla. Hickson will blaze on the trail in Broward, he's a gem.

Our issue for the 21/22 classes will be with local WR's & OL's, we'll probably have to go OOS or recruit Central/Northern Fla for those spots but with Hickson & Field we'll be good at RB & TE.

We need an elite LB recruiter & to figure out some kinda way to land more DB's.

Coach Field & Coach Hickson are our two best recruiters bar none.

And whether yall believe it or not, it's Stroud on Defense.
whether we believe it or not? Lol how would that be the least bit surprising considering Banda and Patke are a waste of space, Baker has done nothing but make this defense crappy, Rumph has proven he can't recruit at all (at least he's can coach his position), and Diaz has consistently failed at recruiting LBs. I don't think there is anyone that would be surprised he's our best recruiter on defense.

Field is a beast, if you know his background you know he's our only hope at maintaining any kind of recruiting foundation in South Fla. Hickson will blaze on the trail in Broward, he's a gem.

Our issue for the 21/22 classes will be with local WR's & OL's, we'll probably have to go OOS or recruit Central/Northern Fla for those spots but with Hickson & Field we'll be good at RB & TE.

We need an elite LB recruiter & to figure out some kinda way to land more DB's.
Bring back Michael Barrow

Advertisement
whether we believe it or not? Lol how would that be the least bit surprising considering Banda and Patke are a waste of space, Baker has done nothing but make this defense crappy, Rumph has proven he can't recruit at all (at least he's can coach his position), and Diaz has consistently failed at recruiting LBs. I don't think there is anyone that would be surprised he's our best recruiter on defense.
Well, there's a shít ton of people on here that have been calling for him to be fired all year, so I said that knowing that a lot of people on here don't like him & probably would be shocked if they knew he was the best recruiter on Defense.

Well, there's a shít ton of people on here that have been calling for him to be fired all year, so I said that knowing that a lot of people on here don't like him & probably would be shocked if they knew he was the best recruiter on Defense.
Dline and TE's have been the best position group we have. Maybe RB is up there too. The rest have sucked ****.

Advertisement
Washington coming on an OV does give us a legit shot just bc he seems very impressionable so maybe if they can really sell him on being a 1st round TE here he will sign. Highly unlikely but deff have a shot

Washington already has a fiancé, that’s crazy to me lol. Taking his visit with future wifey and their child along with coach. I think there’s absolutely zero chance here but I’m all for getting elite guys on campus and shooting your ****.
Wait... what?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tight ends have done nothing there for years but nick saban doing thr in home visit and rumbling say its looking like its bama over uga

two first rd picks and that’s all that matters. Irv Smith and OJ Howard got paid. Also they win championships.

Advertisement
Back