Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
Fields is a real good dude. He saw me randomly say something negative about recruiting on a post he wasn't even tagged on. He took his time to DM me and legit talk to me forever about all the work he is putting in on Washington and Flowe. He said Washington is a legit high priority on Bama's list and not just a "if he comes, then he comes guy" - said its gonna be a dog fight.
He did the same thing to me homie. Was real nice about it. Hope we retain him after we can Enos

He did the same thing to me homie. Was real nice about it. Hope we retain him after we can Enos
He legit gave off the vibe that I could hit him up and bull**** about whatever. Figured he'd just message me and tell me to **** off about recruiting issues.

Talked about how tough it is to recruit after a 6-6 season. About getting Tutu to Lville, getting most of Oregon's class last year etc. Mentioned Mike Trigg as a '21 kid to watch out for as a future big name recruit.

I def wouldn't mind keeping him and Hickson, should a new OC hopefully come in. I wish he would have said something about Enos being a douche LOL

Advertisement
He legit gave off the vibe that I could hit him up and bull**** about whatever. Figured he'd just message me and tell me to **** off about recruiting issues.

Talked about how tough it is to recruit after a 6-6 season. About getting Tutu to Lville, getting most of Oregon's class last year etc. Mentioned Mike Trigg as a '21 kid to watch out for as a future big name recruit.

I def wouldn't mind keeping him and Hickson, should a new OC hopefully come in. I wish he would have said something about Enos being a douche LOL
If true, that’s pretty cool. I hope he knows how much heat is on him and the rest of the staff. Canes fans are not happy, and we shouldn’t be.

Fields is a real good dude. He saw me randomly say something negative about recruiting on a post he wasn't even tagged on. He took his time to DM me and legit talk to me forever about all the work he is putting in on Washington and Flowe. He said Washington is a legit high priority on Bama's list and not just a "if he comes, then he comes guy" - said its gonna be a dog fight.

Same for UGA. Those two probably in a bidding war.

It’s interesting the fiancé and child never mentioned before.

This kid throughout has said the most important thing to him is how teams use tight ends and tight end production.

How is UGA doing? I believe hes going to Georgia

Advertisement
Washington already has a fiancé, that’s crazy to me lol. Taking his visit with future wifey and their child along with coach. I think there’s absolutely zero chance here but I’m all for getting elite guys on campus and shooting your ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back