Darnell Washington (new thread)

Advertisement
Whether this is a vacation or a serious visit, who cares? Other top recruits notice what schools the 4/5 star kids are OV'ing on and might get us interested in us. I'm sure he will end up somewhere else but if there was one position our school churns out no matter the situation, it's TE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Say what you want tight ends continue to strive here. Brevin jordan is a finalist for the john mackey award and 1st team all acc.

His list of teams are struggling to use tight ends

So y’all want elite talent but don’t want to play the game with them?
Absolutely. I can also be skeptical about the timing too. If the kid was really feeling us this late in the cycle I have hope ( Flowe)

in Washington’s case. When was the last time we had real traction? The entire world knows Miami is paradise during the winter. Why not take a free family trip down here ?

Advertisement
Fields is a real good dude. He saw me randomly say something negative about recruiting on a post he wasn't even tagged on. He took his time to DM me and legit talk to me forever about all the work he is putting in on Washington and Flowe. He said Washington is a legit high priority on Bama's list and not just a "if he comes, then he comes guy" - said its gonna be a dog fight.

Advertisement
According to Ivins will OV to Miami.
1575428628068.png

We have a Mackey finalist and our backup TE has led the team in receiving the last month. We don’t win and can’t pay now, but he can get numbers here.

Fields probably knows if he can’t land one of the guys who he was brought here for (flowe) or Washington as thats his TE room, hes prob getting fired.
Gtfo man. We have a Mackey award candidate and first team all ACC TE in Brevin. Having an ultimatum of landing the #1 LB and/or TE off a 6-6 season is absurd. Fields ain’t going nowhere.

Advertisement
Back