Danzalin Worsham decommit

Advertisement
Agree, time for the defensive recruiting to pick up.

TVD, Chaney, Rivers, Denis, Fleming, Restrepo, this kid...

Offense looking good!
For sure landing rivers alone shows we can go head to head with the top schools. Especially when you have open spots and early pt available to sell. Similar to how Robinson will probably end up at FSU

9597469C-7652-40BA-8C8E-EF09B5093E5C.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is an incredible player. He's the most polished route runner I've ever seen on high school film. In fact he runs way better routes than any Cane did last year. It's easy to see Amari Cooper comparisons when you consider how smooth, agile and sudden his routes are. He was getting massive separation on a full route tree. I don't put a ton of stock into HS stats but his production is outstanding.

It looks like he's gonna commit so I hope the fanbase appreciates how good he is and what this says about Stubblefield (technician coach gets the national recruit technician). As long as his hip doesn't crap out like Isaiah Thomas he will far exceed his rank.

This guy is an incredible player. He's the most polished route runner I've ever seen on high school film. In fact he runs way better routes than any Cane did last year. It's easy to see Amari Cooper comparisons when you consider how smooth, agile and sudden his routes are. He was getting massive separation on a full route tree. I don't put a ton of stock into HS stats but his production is outstanding.

It looks like he's gonna commit so I hope the fanbase appreciates how good he is and what this says about Stubblefield (technician coach gets the national recruit technician). As long as his hip doesn't crap out like Isaiah Thomas he will far exceed his rank.
I can agree that he does run good routes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate to be that guy but do we need WRs ? I mean we pretty stacked in that department
Yes, we only have 8 guys on scholarship. 9 if you count Marshall Few (which I don't). Top programs usually have at least 10-12 WR on scholarship. KJ Osborn is a Senior, and Jeff Thomas is likely leaving early. We need at least 3 maybe even 4 in this class.

Advertisement
Back