Dante Phillips

tsimonitis

Senior
Premium
With all the talk of Goldman, L Williams and Young, anyone have any updates on Dante Phillips? He was a hot name a few weeks ago.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
I dont know where you got this info but it's incorrect. Omari to UM is a very possible scenario. Very.

Advertisement
Advertisement
not visiting anymore. solid to the gators.
Reality has finally sunk in with this kid...... Too bad....... I really wanted to at least get a OV from the kid.......
SMH LOL did you stop reading after his post?

to be fair...one of the gator sites has an interview with this kid and he talks about his in home with the UF staff...in the interview he said he is solid and not taking any visits. I believe this article came out this morning or last night

obviously what he tells a UF website is not set in stone...but that is probably what valid based his comments on

not visiting anymore. solid to the gators.
Reality has finally sunk in with this kid...... Too bad....... I really wanted to at least get a OV from the kid.......
SMH LOL did you stop reading after his post?

to be fair...one of the gator sites has an interview with this kid and he talks about his in home with the UF staff...in the interview he said he is solid and not taking any visits. I believe this article came out this morning or last night

obviously what he tells a UF website is not set in stone...but that is probably what valid based his comments on

He told the Gator website he wasn't taking a USF visit. He didn't say anything about Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back