Danny Garcia starting

Advertisement
Ole Miss facing elimination. Is this the third year straight our proposed super regional opponent will not be the top seed coming out?

Advertisement
Any who are you guys watching Vandy being blown out by Xavier right now??

Yup.
Tough spot.
Unfortunately for them, they have to get right back at it for the #3 game right afterwards.

Pitcher dying isn't helping the state of mind I'd bet.

No normal kid wants to play baseball under those circumstances.

Yep, honestly I'm shocked Vandy even decided to play. I know its a tough call either way, but if one of my teammates just tragically died, I don't know how I could concentrate, and in baseball concentration is everything

Any who are you guys watching Vandy being blown out by Xavier right now??

Yup.
Tough spot.
Unfortunately for them, they have to get right back at it for the #3 game right afterwards.

Yep, honestly I'm shocked Vandy even decided to play. I know its a tough call either way, but if one of my teammates just tragically died, I don't know how I could concentrate, and in baseball concentration is everything

I've experienced that, and my buddy would've wanted us to play. Don't know if it was the same for them but that little motivation helped us when districts for our rec all star team

Advertisement
Yup.
Tough spot.

I've experienced that, and my buddy would've wanted us to play. Don't know if it was the same for them but that little motivation helped us when districts for our rec all star team

The story was certainly unfortunate. That said, I was certainly OK with them playing, and losing.

I can criticize the roster management without claiming that we can change it midseason.

You can criticize anything as you've already proven.

I haven't seen a team yet, maybe you can correct me, where everything was perfect. Especially in baseball where recruiting is so fluid.

Despite poor roster management as you claim this team went to the CWS last year and is primed to go back again despite losing 4 every day players from last year and 2 starting pitchers.

Also this team had it's returning Friday night starter demoted and setup man lost to injury.

And yet here they are.

I'd suggest that the roster management has been quite good.

Any clown can find one thing to complain about.

Advertisement
Back